New shipment- That side up

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Guest on March 26th 2010, 11:34 pm

Holy crap; I was just snooping around the introduction forums and noticed that my introduction has more posts than any of the others so far~ O.o That disturbs me slightly~

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 26th 2010, 11:37 pm

Why is it that most teachers hate children? It confuses me....

Also your topic has so many posts because you won't give in and we spammed it with language shit....

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Guest on March 26th 2010, 11:40 pm

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:Why is it that most teachers hate children? It confuses me....

Also your topic has so many posts because you won't give in and we spammed it with language shit....

Yay, languages~! I love languages, but it takes forever to become fluent~ >.< It confuses me too, Tam~

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 26th 2010, 11:43 pm

I know!!!! I'm pretty quick at picking up speaking but writing takes me FOREVER to master.... even at a simple level....

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Guest on March 26th 2010, 11:44 pm

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:I know!!!! I'm pretty quick at picking up speaking but writing takes me FOREVER to master.... even at a simple level....

Well, pretty much anything is easier to learn to write than Japanese and Chinese~ So many characters...~ I drowned in flash cards when I was trying to learn~

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 26th 2010, 11:47 pm

Actually my chinese writing is better than my german Embarassed and I've been learning german for about twice as long.... I love chinese cause the grammar is SO DAMN EASY!!! and i have a pretty good pictographic memory.... so the characters are about the same as other vocab for me...

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Guest on March 26th 2010, 11:49 pm

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:Actually my chinese writing is better than my german Embarassed and I've been learning german for about twice as long.... I love chinese cause the grammar is SO DAMN EASY!!! and i have a pretty good pictographic memory.... so the characters are about the same as other vocab for me...

O.o Lucky~ I'm so bad with the characters that I almost cry every time I look at them~

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 26th 2010, 11:50 pm

yeah well I can't write in german to save my life.... I can speak it nearly fluently but that's because when I speak the Der, Die, Das, Den & Dem all sound similar enough for me to pass

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Guest on March 26th 2010, 11:53 pm

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:yeah well I can't write in german to save my life.... I can speak it nearly fluently but that's because when I speak the Der, Die, Das, Den & Dem all sound similar enough for me to pass

^-^ My Celtic and French are the most well rounded at the moment.
When I was in Middle School the Theater Arts Teach taught us little bits of languages, which is why I like them so much; I've also heard that the Choir Teach gave the choir students warmups in different languages~ Possibly why my school is full of language crazed children~?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 27th 2010, 12:00 am

I wish I could speak celtic!!!!!

My french is probably my best spoken language (and written too really) but chinese is the one I enjoy the most... by far! I plan on taking it in college too...

and my school sucks because we only get to choose two extra classes to take which means only two languages at once (plus an art to graduate but I dropped history to take that) so I had to do german outside of schoolll

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Guest on March 27th 2010, 12:08 am

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:I wish I could speak celtic!!!!!

My french is probably my best spoken language (and written too really) but chinese is the one I enjoy the most... by far! I plan on taking it in college too...

and my school sucks because we only get to choose two extra classes to take which means only two languages at once (plus an art to graduate but I dropped history to take that) so I had to do german outside of schoolll

Since I pretty much hate most of the language Teaches at my school, I'll probably drop it all next year in favor of using Livemocha~ Everyone there is really nice~!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Narcissa Black on March 27th 2010, 2:19 am

Wow, you guys have a LOT of languages offered! 8O I only have French, Latin, Chinese, and Spanish to choose from...! You're really lucky to be so fluent! Smile
avatar
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Posts : 2163
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 27th 2010, 2:20 am


________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 25

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Narcissa Black on March 27th 2010, 2:24 am

YES! *will be there*
avatar
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Posts : 2163
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Peter Pan on March 28th 2010, 10:26 am

ok i realise i'm really late with these comments but i have only just gotten around to catching up so...

Luna Lovegood wrote:-sniffles-
I'm going away! Where I can have my jailbait and do it too!
I'M GOING TO NEVERLAND WITH PETER PAN AND THE LOST BOYS

you are welcome to come hang out at Neverland with me!

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:Yeah.... PPan is hot... we did it already.... GO FOR IT LULU!

thanks Tam Very Happy your pretty hot yourself Wink
avatar
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Re: New shipment- That side up

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum