Creeper Clan HQ

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 5:20 pm

This is not a free for all.
You must be a certified CREEPER to join.

Aplication:
What have you creeped on?

What is your favourite to creep on? (Drama, Romance, Smut...)

Have you ever creeped IC?

NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

MEMBERS:
Dean (Second-In-Command-Creeper)
Mya
Adrian
Severus
Pan
Lavender
George
Luna
Joel
Autumn
Fred
Dom

Sub-Groups:
Smutsies: Tam, Adrian, Pan, Sev, George, Autumn
Romance: Luna
Drama: Dean, Lavender, Dom
Everything: Joel, Fred

CREEPING LAWS:
You are not creeping unless the involved are aware (so basically you have to post that you're creeping)
THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN CREEPING AND STALKING... don't cross it.
If you cross that line then you will be expelled from this group and banished


Last edited by Tamsyn Marvene Riddle on April 17th 2010, 8:03 pm; edited 10 times in total

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive on March 21st 2010, 6:13 pm

[*Is not a good creeper... but loves her creeps so much she wants to join them!*]

Aplication:
What have you creeped on?
I've creeped Tater, TaterPan, Deanni, Pettigood, and some Snupin, Panco, Lunamort. Also I've creeped Severus, on his own.

What is your favourite to creep on? (Drama, Romance, Smut...)
Smut! I'm a super smut creeper!

Have you ever creeped IC?
Yes, but only recently. I wanted to creep the last Snupin smut but I had to leave, so Adrian only watched the beginning. I also creeped Severus in the showers yesterday and then jerked off with his boxers.... If that isn't IC creep status, then I don't want in! lol. I also plan to IC creep Snaco and Snacosy... and basically EVERYTHING Sev does, until he finally gives into his carnal lusts and fucks Adrian to tears!

Adrian Black - Inactive

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 6:23 pm

Adrian Black wrote:Have you ever creeped IC?
Yes, but only recently. I wanted to creep the last Snupin smut but I had to leave, so Adrian only watched the beginning. I also creeped Severus in the showers yesterday and then jerked off with his boxers.... If that isn't IC creep status, then I don't want in! lol. I also plan to IC creep Snaco and Snacosy... and basically EVERYTHING Sev does, until he finally gives into his carnal lusts and fucks Adrian to tears!

You are ACCEPTED on the conditions that Tam gets to join you in creeping IC on Snaco/Snacosy and creep on Severan/ possibly join

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 21st 2010, 6:25 pm

Aplication:
What have you creeped on?
Dramione, Snupin, Remsy, everything other smut

What is your favourite to creep on? (Drama, Romance, Smut...)
ALL OF IT! ...probably smut

Have you ever creeped IC?
hehe Dean and I were there when Adrian and Koemi first had their smut

________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 6:30 pm

Luna Lovegood wrote:hehe Dean and I were there when Adrian and Koemi first had their smut

by virtue of being one of the first IC creepers I have to ACCEPT you... damnit... though you did creep on Remsy... which weirded me out a lot... which means that you're accepted but not a trusted creeper yet Cool

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 21st 2010, 6:32 pm

Well I didn't read it all if that helps
AND let me point out that Dean and I were in burrito blankets while we IC creeped

________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 6:36 pm

you are still in but definitely ON PROBATION and it's totally not because of pettigood

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Dean Thomas on March 21st 2010, 6:45 pm

(hehe I like this Very Happy )

Aplication:
What have you creeped on?
Literally just about everything that I'm able to (not your secretive stuff in the Common Room Sad )

What is your favourite to creep on? (Drama, Romance, Smut...)
All of the above? Is that an option? But I like drama alot *points to sig*

Have you ever creeped IC?
YES! Once with Luna Very Happy (in our blanket burritos) Then once in Deavelas corner in the common room...I was hiding behind a couch with my eyes poking out
avatar
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Playing with Giggity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 6:49 pm

Dean Thomas wrote:YES! Once with Luna Very Happy (in our blanket burritos) Then once in Deavelas corner in the common room...I was hiding behind a couch with my eyes poking out

ACCEPTED for the same reasons as Luna... but you aren't on probation

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Dean Thomas on March 21st 2010, 6:50 pm

YAY!!!!! *happy dance* But why on probation????
avatar
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Playing with Giggity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 8:52 pm

Luna only. And because I said so.

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Guest on March 21st 2010, 10:08 pm

Application:

What have you creeped on?
Okay hmm, let's see...-takes a deep breath- I have secretly creeped on Remione, Tater, Angeorge, Deanni, Snupin, Dramione, Pettigood, Lunamort, Evotter, Remsy, Panco, Flerius, Fleriver, Kaliver, Deemus, and and...I promise there's more, I just can't remember it all! Pretty much everything though.

What is your favourite to creep on? (Drama, Romance, Smut...)
Drama that starts because of romance.

Have you ever creeped IC?
Nooo. I'm a super creeper and don't even let people know that I'm creeping on them >.< Deano's trying to help me change that haha.


Last edited by Lavender Brown on March 21st 2010, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought of more things I've creeped on :D)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Peter Pan on March 21st 2010, 10:24 pm

Aplication:
What have you creeped on?
anything i happen to stumble upon on my great journey through AWF.

What is your favourite to creep on? (Drama, Romance, Smut...)
SMUT!! duh.

Have you ever creeped IC?
yes last night in the HW i was hiding under a table with dean and luna

and if that doesn't suffice look at my avatar!
avatar
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive on March 21st 2010, 10:25 pm

Lavender Brown wrote:Application:

What have you creeped on?
Okay hmm, let's see...-takes a deep breath- I have secretly creeped on Remione, Tater, Angeorge, Deanni, Snupin, Dramione, Pettigood, Lunamort, Evotter, Remsy, Panco, Flerius, Fleriver, Kaliver, Deemus, and and...I promise there's more, I just can't remember it all! Pretty much everything though.

You havent creeped Adrioemi! Or basically anything Adrian has been in... I forgive you though, cause it can get pretty dirty.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Guest on March 21st 2010, 10:26 pm

Nooo, yess I have!! The greenhouses were like the first place I ever creeped!! How could I have forgotten to put that in there D:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 21st 2010, 10:27 pm

Lavender! Did you creep the last bit of Lunamort!
Warning: Is super cute
-cough- in Voldemort's Clearing -cough-

________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive on March 21st 2010, 10:27 pm

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Adrian Black wrote:Have you ever creeped IC?
Yes, but only recently. I wanted to creep the last Snupin smut but I had to leave, so Adrian only watched the beginning. I also creeped Severus in the showers yesterday and then jerked off with his boxers.... If that isn't IC creep status, then I don't want in! lol. I also plan to IC creep Snaco and Snacosy... and basically EVERYTHING Sev does, until he finally gives into his carnal lusts and fucks Adrian to tears!

You are ACCEPTED on the conditions that Tam gets to join you in creeping IC on Snaco/Snacosy and creep on Severan/ possibly join

Um DUH!!!!! You are so allowed in on the Taveran! Hahahahhaha!!!

Adrian Black - Inactive

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive on March 21st 2010, 10:28 pm

Lavender Brown wrote:Nooo, yess I have!! The greenhouses were like the first place I ever creeped!! How could I have forgotten to put that in there D:

Yay!! *hugs new creeper!*

Adrian Black - Inactive

Posts : 1925
Join date : 2010-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 10:29 pm

Peter Pan wrote:anything i happen to stumble upon on my great journey through AWF.

It really is a great journey and you were one of the originals.... ACCEPTED

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Guest on March 21st 2010, 10:29 pm

Luna Lovegood wrote:Lavender! Did you creep the last bit of Lunamort!
Warning: Is super cute
-cough- in Voldemort's Clearing -cough-

I did!! And I saw that I get to be a bridesmaid! Congrats Luna!!
-is extremely excited-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 10:30 pm

Adrian Black wrote:
TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Adrian Black wrote:Have you ever creeped IC?
Yes, but only recently. I wanted to creep the last Snupin smut but I had to leave, so Adrian only watched the beginning. I also creeped Severus in the showers yesterday and then jerked off with his boxers.... If that isn't IC creep status, then I don't want in! lol. I also plan to IC creep Snaco and Snacosy... and basically EVERYTHING Sev does, until he finally gives into his carnal lusts and fucks Adrian to tears!

You are ACCEPTED on the conditions that Tam gets to join you in creeping IC on Snaco/Snacosy and creep on Severan/ possibly join

Um DUH!!!!! You are so allowed in on the Taveran! Hahahahhaha!!!

YES!!!!!!! *does a victory dance*

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 21st 2010, 10:31 pm

Lavender Brown wrote:What is your favourite to creep on? (Drama, Romance, Smut...)
Drama that starts because of romance.

ACCEPTED because we need some people who didn't pick smut (aka you and Deano)

*is itching to reject someone*

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Guest on March 21st 2010, 10:35 pm

YAY!! I got accepted! -happy dance-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Peter Pan on March 21st 2010, 11:20 pm

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:
Peter Pan wrote:anything i happen to stumble upon on my great journey through AWF.

It really is a great journey and you were one of the originals.... ACCEPTED

YAY!!!!
avatar
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 21st 2010, 11:55 pm

Lavender Brown wrote:
Luna Lovegood wrote:Lavender! Did you creep the last bit of Lunamort!
Warning: Is super cute
-cough- in Voldemort's Clearing -cough-

I did!! And I saw that I get to be a bridesmaid! Congrats Luna!!
-is extremely excited-

-is replying really late because I just saw this...
THANKS!
-still giddy-


And can I change my answer! I prefer romance to smut I think
-thinks more-
Yeah romance is better!

________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Creeper Clan HQ

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum