I'm a Keeper!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Molly Prewett on March 14th 2010, 7:28 am

Severus Snape wrote:I can't say Sev won't drool at Oliver, though, whenever Remus dumps his ass on the curb, like he apparantly is planning to. Poor guy, can nobody give him a break?

short answer - NO
(love you BFF)

________________________________________________________
Ringmaster

avatar
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Posts : 22061
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 33
Location : Like, wherever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on March 14th 2010, 7:30 am

Hermione J Granger wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:I can't say Sev won't drool at Oliver, though, whenever Remus dumps his ass on the curb, like he apparantly is planning to. Poor guy, can nobody give him a break?

short answer - NO
(love you BFF)


[Glad Mya did that for me.
I figured Sev was tired of my snark for the night, so I resisted.]
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Guest on March 14th 2010, 7:31 am

[I will never tire of your snark.]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Guest on March 14th 2010, 7:33 am

Oh, if nobody's told you, to get caught up on plot line, check out the Daily Reel thread in the Great Hall, it's a huge plot line summary.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 14th 2010, 7:35 am

[is it possible to tire of snark?]

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven on March 14th 2010, 7:40 am

-wishes he had an awesomesauce banner that had dean winchester on it like Tam does-


Annnnnd there's also the game threads where you can spam to get your post count up, since that's a battle they all have going on here.

-doesn't care about post counts lol-
avatar
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : in your threadz, zpamming yur postz

View user profile http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 14th 2010, 7:42 am

*is rather proud of her banner and very grateful to Queen Pansy for it*

yeah... post counts... *is far too proud of hers* the bigger the better.... like most things in life...

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Peter Pan on March 14th 2010, 8:37 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:
Hermione J Granger wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:Because two things just happened.
1) You are now safe from Fruitcake's clutches.
2) Every girl on this forum is going to hit on you, at some point, except me, because I like girls, and have given up on men.

except me, because I'm married and live on a different continent.

And me, because as it's been stated, I'm sane and can control myself when necessary. Wink
Besides, Pansy's busy with Draco anyway.

and me because i have a BF and also live on a different continent (but i do live on the same continent as Mya)

hi i'm Peter Pan (liliy in RL) but they all call me PPan.
welcome to the forum. i to am new at RPing.
despite the craziness because you are male (and we have few of them here) everyone i very nice and will help you out.

hope they have not scared you off and that you enjoy it here as much as we all do.

PPan
avatar
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Posts : 1303
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Padma Patil on March 14th 2010, 10:18 pm

Hi! I'm Felicia [hannah is my real name... but I'll respond to a number of things, including Fluffy, Lissie, etc.].
and agreed with Pan... don't let them scare you, because there ARE somewhat sane people on this site. haha. Razz
avatar
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 14th 2010, 10:37 pm

We have sane people *looks around curiously* we need to fix that...

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Padma Patil on March 14th 2010, 10:42 pm

*runs away for fear of life*
avatar
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on March 14th 2010, 10:44 pm

*follows Felicia*
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Padma Patil on March 14th 2010, 10:45 pm

*runs into Common Room where Pansy can't find her*
avatar
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on March 14th 2010, 10:45 pm

*finds her own hiding place from Tam*
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Padma Patil on March 14th 2010, 10:47 pm

*hides, wondering if Tam is gone yet*
avatar
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Padma Patil on March 14th 2010, 10:51 pm

*slowly comes out of Common Room*
Anyways, Oliver, keep safe from insane people.
avatar
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 15th 2010, 12:01 am

I'm BAAACK!!!!!!!!!! *runs around looking crazy*

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 15th 2010, 12:01 am

hahahahaha! I love you Tam

________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 25

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Daphne Greengrass on March 15th 2010, 12:04 am

She's such a freak...
Anyway, there's a new phrase going around.
If you're being a creeper you say "I'm pulling a Tam."
And if you're being cute, you say "I'm pulling a Dee."
Because I'm cute. Admit it.
avatar
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Posts : 8706
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : With my Bolars

View user profile http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 15th 2010, 12:05 am

I think you're the only one... *sniffles*

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 15th 2010, 12:05 am

If you're being totally awesome you're pulling a Luna
hehehe

________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 25

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 15th 2010, 12:11 am

^^ my comment about her being the only one was directed at Luna being the only one who loved me



Dee.... you are cute.... it's a pity I hate cuteness...


Luna... I will totally call it that!

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Daphne Greengrass on March 15th 2010, 12:14 am

Tam you bitch.
avatar
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Posts : 8706
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 21
Location : With my Bolars

View user profile http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on March 15th 2010, 12:16 am

Dee Riddle wrote:She's such a freak...
Anyway, there's a new phrase going around.
If you're being a creeper you say "I'm pulling a Tam."
And if you're being cute, you say "I'm pulling a Dee."
Because I'm cute. Admit it.

I knew you were my favorite for a reason.
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 15th 2010, 12:18 am

Dee: You know it!

*realizes all of her titles*

woah... so I'm: Posting Whore, Bitch, Creeper, Stalker, Whore, Crazy... this isn't good is it? OH WELL!!!!! *runs around looking wild* PARTAY TIME!

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a Keeper!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum