[you guys are fun to creep on]
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Remus Lupin on March 12th 2010, 3:16 am

Remus was slowly walking the hallways when he remembered he'd wanted to check and see if Sev had ever made it back to the hospital wing. He looked inside but didn't see him. Well...hopefully he made it back to his House then. He really should be getting rest. Remus walked off figuring he'd see Sev at some point somewhere and could check and make sure he didn't have to curse his friend for not taking care of himself properly.
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 3:37 am

[Aww I like when you come visit me danni Smile]

*Dean could still hear what was happening around him still. He was trying furiously to wake up, especially when he could hear Danni*

she seems to be with that guy a lot. WHY can't I just wake up!! I need to be with her!
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 5:44 am

Danni woke up to Dean twitching under her, her headache mercifully gone, and wondered where Angel had gone. She hoped she hadn't offended him. She stroked Dean's hand, willing him to be with her, to wake up. She bent down close, whispered, "I love you."

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy on March 12th 2010, 5:48 am

[DEAN!!!!!! YOU LIVE!!!!]

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 5:49 am

*Dean could hear the words Danni had just said. A sort of explosion was going on inside of him. He had to wake up. He was struggling for conciousness. All that happened was a soft mumble....*

"Danni...."
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 5:56 am

Danni hears a mumble of her name, but she's sure she must be imagining it. She clings to Dean's hand as gently as she can. "Dean I need you. Please don't leave me again so soon." She laid her head on his chest, tears oozing out of her eyes. It was harder to be strong when you were so alone. She slowly let her appearance settle to its original state, no variations, no fluff to make him love her appearance, just her, Danni, finally succumbing to tears.

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 6:05 am

*he's working furiously to wake up. He needs to hold her, comfort her. He starts concentrating on one part at a time.*

ok..move your fingers..wiggle your fingers..

*slowly his fingers start to move and he feels in control of his body more and more. His eyelids start to flutter. He tries again to talk, it's a little more clear...*

"Danni luu too"
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on March 12th 2010, 6:09 am

[KILL BILL!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 6:09 am

[I'm practically squeeing aloud at this! It's so darn cute!]
Danni feels Dean's fingers move in hers and hears him try to speak. She lifts her head, definitely recognizing her name, but not understanding much else. "Dean! Dean.." she sighs, laying her head back down and squeezing him in a loving hug. "Oh, Dean, you're waking up!" She smiles through the tears still on her cheeks, recognizing the fear she had. She remembered some of the muggle fairy tales her mother had told her when she was a child, and was desperate to do something, no matter if it didn't work, to bring her Dean back, if only for a moment.
She hesitated before she kissed him, and then pressed her lips to his, innocent and yet passionate.
She pulled away to look at him, as if expecting to see magical sparks dancing over his body, healing him.

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 6:21 am

[It was a kill bill referance!! I'm squeeing too, and also beinf patient enough to do this on a phone..]

*He could feel the heat coming from her when she close to her face, then she kissed him. It was like how they tell it in stories..it was better. He could feel passion and love. It was like one soul being in two bodies. Something in him snapped and he broke free of whatever was holding hims under. He wrapped his arms around her and began to sob*

"Oh Danni!! Danni I love you! I'm sorry! I-I could hear everything I just couldn't wake up! Oh Danni!!"

*he held onto her tight, never wanting to let go*
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 6:25 am

There weren't sparks in a literal sense, but he did wake up, just like the stories had always said, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, and told her he loved her. It was as if something had broken free within her, and she welcomed the change as she clung to him, tears still streaming down her cheeks, now following the curve of her smile and falling into her mouth. "I love you," she crooned, holding him, "I love you so much. I'm just glad you're okay." She drew a rasping breath. "I was so worried."

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass on March 12th 2010, 6:26 am

[See, I knew it the whole time! Now just don't drown her.]
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

View user profile http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 6:37 am

[ but Dean didn't know]

she loves me...she loves me!!!

*he continued holding on to her, stroking her hair and wiping away her tears. He pulled her face up to his and lost his breath*

"You are the most gorgeous person I have ever seen. Thankyou. Thankyou for being here by my side. I don't know if i'd have woken up if it weren't for you."

*he kissed her lightly on the forehead and held her close again*
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 6:43 am

Danni breathed in his essence, memorizing it, knowing that she would hold it forever in her heart. All of her past experience was nothing, was children playing house compared to this. This was real, this was perfect. She didn't need his hands caressing every inch of her body to know that he thought she was beautiful, didn't need to "please" him to keep him in a good mood when just being close was pure magic. "Of course I was here Dean. I was here... as often as I could be. It's hard for me to just sit around and wait, you know." She felt her hands explore his chest, his stomach, and wished that they weren't in a very public ward, but made due with just snuggling up to him, moving her head to gently kiss his exposed neck.

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on March 12th 2010, 6:45 am

[I missed stuff why was he here in the first place]

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 6:48 am

[Her internet's down, so Dean just mysteriously got "sick".]

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 6:49 am

* he felt an odd but pleseant tingling running all through his body, its temperature increasing to fire when she kissed his neck and explored his body. He never wanted this moment to end.*

"So, what have I missed?" *he then remembered her crying * " Why were you crying before I woke up?"
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 6:55 am

Danni sighed, pulling away a bit so that she could look him in the eyes. She knew she needed to be honest. "I asked Angel to Sadies, and we hung out and stuff, and then... I got drunk again," she admitted sheepishly. "I came here when I woke up, and he came in and saw me, fresh into a hangover, looking like total shit in my opinion, and I got embarrassed and morphed. Then, I was thinking of how seriously messed up it was that I cared about what he thought when I had you. I fell asleep in here, and I was so worried about you and stressed and... broken." She leaned back down to kiss his lips, not wanting to be away from him for very long. "I missed you," she murmured into the kiss.

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 7:03 am

*He tried processing everything she said. The only thing he knew, Angel was a bad influence on her*

I'm sorry love, I promise to never leave you again. You know that you never have to be anything but yourself around me, right? I'll love you no matter what.

*he wanted to add that he didn't want her around angel anymore, but he wasn't going to be that guy that told his girlfriend who she could be friends with..*
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 7:09 am

"I know," she said. "It's just sometimes... I'm not enough for myself. I guess I just need to be reminded that I'm enough once in a while, eh?" She wanted to kiss him, wanted to make him hers, wanted so much more than what they were doing, and yet was perfectly content just to lie in his arms, listen to his heartbeat. "You know, Angel said about the same thing," she mused.

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 7:15 am

* he felt angry at that last part. He had to prove he was the one for her. So instead of getting angry, he teased*

" Oh, did he now? Well those are just words from him. He can't do this..."

*He grabbed her fast and kissed her passionatley, his hands exploring her body. His fingers tangled in her hair, trying to pull her closer. Then pulled away slightly with a chuckle and a smug grin*
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 7:20 am

Danni glared at him, knowing she was blushing, but trying to hold her poker face. "How dare you?" She let those words sink in before pressing herself close to him, whispering as she nibbled his ear. "Tease." She moved her lips up and down his neck, teasing him back as her free hand found his body, wrapped around his butt and then up to his stomach, finally wrapped in his hair. She kissed him, half loving that he was down, that she was in control, and half hesitant, unsure if she was doing it right. She bit down on his lips, tugging playfully before releasing him and stepping away from the bed. "I can tease too."

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas on March 12th 2010, 7:30 am

*He layed in the bed staring after her like a deer in headlights. His eyes were wide and slightly glazed over, and his mouth was hanging open. He continued to stare at the beautiful creature before him. Finally he smirked and contiuned to tease*

" Oh, did I make you nervous that you had to step away? "

* he grinned evily and started to get up, ignoring the dizziness. He strode over to her and picked her up. He threw her onto the bed and hovered over her ,making sure his body wans't touching her, and kissed a line from just above her bussom all they way up to her lips. He stoppd abruptly looked into her eyes smiled, then plopped into the chair next to the bed *
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 7:34 am

[Tehehe being so mean I love it.]
Danni folded her arms, smiling at him sweetly. It hadn't slipped her notice that she was wearing her sexy black and silver robes, lowcut and a high slit up her thigh, and at this angle, she was pretty exposed. "Gunna leave a lady waiting?" She hiked the slit up a little higher, not caring that she was blushing, not really caring that people might walk in, just wanting to continue the game they'd started. "I'm sorry love... don't tease..." she pretended to plead with him, really just too tired to get up and walk over to him.

Last edited by Danni Grindelwald on March 12th 2010, 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Danni Grindelwald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top