The Hallway

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Hallway

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 7:28 am

Al looked taken back at the way Scorpius didn't just take the taunting for once, but wasn't too phased by it, knowing it wouldn't take much to get Scorp back to his usual pathetic self. "Just like you, Scorpius; sending me off to a professor because teacher knows best," he mocked. "Really, it's rather sad. Don't your teachers get sick of you? I know I would."

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 7:38 am

Scorpius sighed, figuring that it was going to be one of those exchanges, the ones where Al constantly made comments that tried to bother him. Truthfully, many of the comments did sting, but he did everything he could to just shrug off the taunts. "To think that I was actually thinking that just maybe you might possess a semi-decent side," he said, thinking back to their civil exchange in herbology. "It's not that professors know best, though often they do...it's more that I don't have the patience to deal with you. You're bloody exhausting and a complete git all the time."

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 7:53 am

Al's jaw dropped in complete shock as he looked up at Scorpius with narrowed eyes. "And what would make you think that? And you know what? I am a decent person. I just don't see the point in being decent around people like you." He rolled his eyes as Scorpius continued. Al seemed to do a lot of that whenever Scorpius was around. "I'm exhausting? Just looking at you tires me out! You're fucking ridiculous. You're an annoying prick who only cares about his grades, and that is why you don't have any friends," he spat back at Scorpius, not realizing that his voice was getting louder in the empty corridors.

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 8:04 am

"Maybe the fact that you were actually rather civil the last time we saw each other," he said, remembering how Al had been when healing his finger. He found himself glaring as Al continued to speak. Leave it to Potter to assume that that's all he was concerned about. "Grades aren't the only thing I care about," he said, uncrossing his arms and letting them fall to his sides. "You don't know anything about me or the fact that there are things that are so much more important to me than studying or schoolwork," he said, thinking of how important his family, Lucie, and sketching were to him.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 7:33 pm

Al averted his gaze away from Scorpius' as he brought up the Herbology lesson. He did one nice thing and suddenly they were best friends? That was so not how this was going to work. "I know plenty about you," he retorted as he looked back at Scorpius. "I know you're fucking boring! I know you don't know how to relax. I know that you're a fucking stick in the mud who doesn't know how to have fun, and I know that I hate you more than anyone else in this entire school!"

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 7:47 pm

"Funny how all those things besides the last are just assumptions," he commented. "You only see what you want to see and if you want to hate me, then that's fine. The feeling is completely mutual. You're so...you're so frustrating," he said, shaking his head slightly. "More than that though you are so conceited and arrogant, it's really any wonder how people can put up with you. Acting as though you're better than others and rising to popularity isn't a true accomplishment, so at the end of the day, I don't understand how you can honestly be happy with yourself and who you are."

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 7:53 pm

"I am not arrogant," Al huffed as he shoved his hands into Scorpius' chest. Scorpius never actually fought back. He always just took Al's comments, and having him actually come up with replies was driving Al crazy and he hated it. "You're the frustrating one. You go around acting as if all I do is judge and assume things about you, when really you do the same exact thing to me, so stop acting like such a damn saint all the time."

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 7:58 pm

Scorpius hadn't expected Al to push him so he stumbled a bit from the sudden force. Things between them had never gotten physical before, though Scorpius patience was quickly dropping. "I never held one opinion or judgement about you until you started acting like a complete arse out of no where!" he argued, pushing Al back. He knew exactly what Parvati and her sassiness would say, and it would be to not let Al push him around.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 8:07 pm

Al's jaw dropped as Scorpius shoved him back, and glowered up at the blonde as he stepped forward and shoved him back even harder. "I only act like that because you're a fucking prick and it hurts to look at you!" Scorpius was always frustrating, but it never got to the point where Al just wanted to attack him to shut him up. They still had two more years together and if Scorpius was going to start talking back now then that would only lead to trouble.

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 8:17 pm

Scorpius stumbled once again, glaring even harder at the Slytherin in front of him. He had reached his boiling point and there was really only so many of Al's comments, taunts, and pushes that he could take. Using his advantage of height, he pushed Al so suddenly against the wall so that the shorter boy's back hit the stone. "You want to treat me like complete shit all the time? Fine, but I'm done sitting back," he said, still holding Al in place as he looked at him with darkened eyes full of hatred. "I'm done letting you walk all over me and making me feel even worse about myself. Two can play this game Potter and I will not let you win."

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 8:24 pm

All Al could do at first was stare at Scorpius in shock. Scorpius rarely fought back, and now he was pinning Al against the wall and none of it was okay. At Scorpius' last comment, Al's only reaction was to use all the muscle he had built up while playing Quidditch, sending a quick uppercut punch towards Scorpius' jaw, hitting him as hard as he possibly could.

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 8:38 pm

Scorpius' head moved to the side when he felt Al's fist hitting him. He really hadn't expected to get punched and his gut reaction was to hurt Al back. He wasn't one to deliver punches though and, having just recently began working out a bit, he didn't want a terrible physical fight. So instead, once he felt Al's first and the initial shock subsided, he lifted his knee quickly so that it made contact with Al's groin. He then moved back, releasing Al against the wall and shuffling further away as his hand went to his face and he winced from the horrible pain.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 8:45 pm

Al whimpered as he felt Scorpius' knee coming up between his legs, causing him to buckle over as Scorpius moved away from the wall. Out of pure hatred and anger, Al grabbed his wand from his robes and aimed it at Scorpius without wasting a second of time. "Everte Statum!" If Scorpius was going to fight back, then Al wasn't going to waste any time holding back.

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 9:03 pm

Scorpius really hadn't been expecting Al to start using magic, but he was suddenly thrown backgrounds and landed on his left arm. He felt as though something had hit him over the head and deduced that it was all the work of the damn spell. Reaching for his own wand, he grabbed it and cast a quick 'Impedimenta', giving him time to slowly push himself off of the ground. Standing up slowly, he glared at Al and tried to ignore the throbbing in his jaw and arm.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 9:22 pm

Al huffed as he found himself frozen in place, watching as Scorpius got off of the ground and wondering if he had been successful in breaking his jaw like he had wanted to. "You're pathetic. You could have had everything I wanted and you just let it all slip away. You're the last person who deserves to be in Gryffindor." Al had no idea how they had gotten to this point, but he really didn't care enough to give it much thought.

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 9:33 pm

Scorpius was quite as he mulled over what Al said, things beginning to slowly click into place. Everything that Al had wanted? Gryffindor? Is that what had really stemmed the hatred? The fact that Al had wanted to be in Gryffindor so badly? It was a known fact that most Weasleys and Potters were in Gryffindor and when Al was placed in Slytherin, the disappointment on the first year's face was more than evident. "That's...that's why you hate me?" he asked quietly, looking at Al with a sense of understanding for the first time. He found though that talking wasn't something he was going to do much of, for his jaw hurt a ridiculous amount when he moved it.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 18th 2011, 9:50 pm

Al felt as if he was going to be sick. The last thing he needed was pity from a Malfoy. "Why don't you just forget I said anything?" Scorpius had done enough. The venom had left Al's voice and now he just looked tired. "I'm sorry for hitting you, so please...just leave me alone. I don't want you looking at me, I don't want you talking to me, I don't want you near me."

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on September 18th 2011, 10:02 pm

Scorpius nodded in reply, remember not to really talk because it hurt like a bitch. "Sorry for...kneeing you," he said, grimacing because he was sure it had hurt quite a bit. He regretted the grimace though for it made his jaw hurt and he realized that he really needed to get ice on it. From his fall, his left wrist was also a bit sore, but his attention was more so on his face. He averted his eyes before mumbling, "Fine," then started heading towards the Gryffindor common room and ending his patrol.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter on September 19th 2011, 12:23 am

Al watched as Scorpius walked off, surprised at how easily it had been to make him leave. He slipped his wand back inside his robes and turned in the opposite direction to walk down to the dungeons, away from the Gryffindor tower and away from Scorpius.

Albus Severus Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Knight on October 23rd 2011, 3:40 pm

Cali glided softly down the hallways if hogwarts, trying to memorise the layout of this infuriating castle. Why could it not be simple to get from point A to point B? Instead she had to watch for the moving staircases and sometimes double back as she tried to make her way around the labyrinth like building. Her robes swishes softly around her with her movements and she kept her head forward, making it seem as if she knew exactly where she was... But as much as it sickened her to admit it… she was lost.
She had tried to head to the library and yet somehow she had gotten turned around and seemed to be going in circles. She couldn't help but thinkthe damn castle was playing with her.

Cali Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela on October 23rd 2011, 3:44 pm

Miela crept along the shadows as usual. Although Professor Dumbledore had expressed his wish for her to make more friends, it always seemed hard. Everyone here had grown up with one another, and they all had their own cliques. It also wasn't easy for her to make friends as most people didn't seem to understand her Japanese culture and the things she do sometimes.

She paused to take a look at a beautiful girl standing by a stairway, seemingly studying it. From her poise, it felt like she had grown up in a very dignified house. And she looked lost. Happily, as it was definitely much simpler to make friends with someone new, Miela walked up next to her, and softly said "Hello, need some help?"

Miela
Sixth Year

View user profile http://hyakki-miela.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Knight on October 23rd 2011, 4:04 pm

Cali frozen for a moment, how unlike er to be caught unawares. The move to Hogwarts must have really set her off balance if she didn't notice someone approaching her from behind. Turning only her head she locked her grey eyes onto the girl before her and yet somehow he didn't seem to really be seeing her. Instead her head was instantly filled with images of grand parties she had attended with her parents on the adain continent, her tutors faces as they walked her through her lessons, even her fathers employees with their soft bows as she noted this girls asain origin.
But now she was in a dilemma. To admit to the shame of bring lost and asking this girl for help or lying and maybe being lost for hours more. Her mind quickly ran though both avenues of thought and with a sigh of resignation she knew the only thing she could do was admit the truth.
"Hello… yes, I seem to have… become disorientated." She just could not bring her self to say lost like a fool and she internally cursed herself for getting into the situation in the first place.

Cali Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela on October 23rd 2011, 4:19 pm

Miela nodded "It is easy to get disorientated here, especially with the ever-changing structure. Everything is never really quite where it was supposed to be. Where would you be heading?"

Noticing the other girl's instant dilemma of being in need, Miela concluded that she must be someone from a distinguished family. For some reason, certain movements seem to hint at a Asian influence, though she looked every bit a Western aristocrat. The girl reminds Miela of herself when she first arrived, when she hadn't known anyone and her innate need and her upbringing of never relying anything important on others but yourself.

Trying to make the girl feel more welcomed, Miela gave a bow and said "My name is Miela, and it is my pleasure to meet you." Straightening herself, she continued, "May I know your name?"

Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Knight on October 23rd 2011, 10:37 pm

"Caliga Knight... A pleasure" Cali made the smallest of bows she deemed appropriate, a meeting of equals and nothing more. She tilted her head as she really looked at the girl before her, as if she were trying to see the substance of her soul.

"I was trying to reach the library… and you?" Her tone was soft and yet bored but her eyes sparkled with curiosity. Here was another girl obviously from somewhere in Asia, all the way here in the wet and cold of Scotland, and Cali couldn't help but wonder why. She resisted the urge to question the girl. There were few things that intrigued her, and finding that there was someone else who had travelled the world to attend this school most definitely piqued her interest.

Cali Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela on October 24th 2011, 2:58 pm

"Caliga, it sounds beautiful, mind if I call you Cali for short?"

Miela felt that Caliga Knight was definitely someone who had basic knowledge of the Asian culture. She was the first student in Hogwarts to see bowing as natural and not raise their eyebrows at her. Miela was very curious as to how this girl had come into contact with the Asian culture, but it was inappropriate for her to be questioning someone about something so personal at the first meeting. But she was eager to find out, and hopefully, have a friend that didn't mind when she did "Asian-y" stuff.

"The library would be this way, that is the way to the Great Hall. I'll walk you there, I happen to want to go pick out a few books as well."

Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top