Pirates of the Caribbean

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Cassi Black on March 7th 2010, 8:29 am

*grins* My favourite movie since I was 13! (Besides HP, of course!) I was one obsessed little girl. *laughs* I had so much Ja......erm, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow stuff it was quite ridiculous! I still do! My cardboard standee of the awesome captain is proof! It is because of the movie, my dear friends, that I fell deeply in love with the amazing Johnny Depp.
avatar
Cassi Black

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : MN, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on March 7th 2010, 8:30 am

I didn't have a lot of stuff, but I do have the medallion necklace! I could probably quote all three movies to you. Very Happy They were my obsession before I really got into HP. I was a late HP kid.
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 7th 2010, 10:05 am

Ahh! I was completely obsessed too! It had Johnny... then Orlando (you would not believe my obsession with Orlando back in the day... I had countless posters of Orlando/Legolas/Will Turner) Laughing x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Cassi Black on March 7th 2010, 8:41 pm

Heh, I have the medallion too. I could probably quote all the movies too. *laughs* I saw #1 and #2 both 6 times in the cinema....and the 3rd one 7 times.....I was obsessed!
avatar
Cassi Black

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : MN, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven on March 8th 2010, 12:34 am

Ahh!! some of the best movies EVER i can't wait till the fourth one!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy -SQUEES-
avatar
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : in your threadz, zpamming yur postz

View user profile http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  HorcruxHunter on March 8th 2010, 12:49 am

Best trilogy in EVER. <33
avatar
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Posts : 3817
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 24
Location : FAAAA FAAAA AWAY!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 8th 2010, 4:21 am

Demyx_Joel_Sexycheesecake wrote:Ahh!! some of the best movies EVER i can't wait till the fourth one!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy -SQUEES-
OMR, I know!! I wonder if Orlandoand Kiera are still not going tobe in it though...? Sad x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven on March 8th 2010, 4:29 am

that's a good question, i doubt Orlando will be in it because he has to ferry souls for 10 years. I hope Kiera is in it because i really started liking Elizabeth as a character in the second one, and even more in the third. She's a kick ass pirate king.
avatar
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26
Location : in your threadz, zpamming yur postz

View user profile http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 8th 2010, 4:31 am

Oh! I didn't know that about Orlando! affraid Makes sense now Wink
Yeah!! She doesn't take anyone's shit Wink x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 8th 2010, 6:41 am

Demyx_Joel_Sexycheesecake wrote:that's a good question, i doubt Orlando will be in it because he has to ferry souls for 10 years. I hope Kiera is in it because i really started liking Elizabeth as a character in the second one, and even more in the third. She's a kick ass pirate king.

I heard that Orlando & Kiera wouldn't be in the fourth one at all...that it would revolve around Captain Jack Sparrow...(don't take my word for it. I'm not 100% positive).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Ravenclaw Mod on March 8th 2010, 6:42 am

Oooo! I love those movies!!!! I haven't seem them for awhile though
*runs off to watch them*

________________________________________________________

avatar
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Posts : 10288
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 8th 2010, 6:59 am

harrypotter_ftw wrote:
Demyx_Joel_Sexycheesecake wrote:that's a good question, i doubt Orlando will be in it because he has to ferry souls for 10 years. I hope Kiera is in it because i really started liking Elizabeth as a character in the second one, and even more in the third. She's a kick ass pirate king.

I heard that Orlando & Kiera wouldn't be in the fourth one at all...that it would revolve around Captain Jack Sparrow...(don't take my word for it. I'm not 100% positive).
Yeah, that's what I've heard! Makes me a bit angry Wink But at least there's still Johnny! You know how I feel about him... XDD x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 9th 2010, 2:33 am

lumosluna wrote: Yeah, that's what I've heard! Makes me a bit angry Wink But at least there's still Johnny! You know how I feel about him... XDD x

Ohh lordy....yes I know how you feel about him bff....hahaha Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 9th 2010, 2:34 am

harrypotter_ftw wrote:

Ohh lordy....yes I know how you feel about him bff....hahaha Razz
HAH! XDD I WILL get all of his movies one day!! I swear. Twisted Evil x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 9th 2010, 2:40 am

lumosluna wrote:
HAH! XDD I WILL get all of his movies one day!! I swear. Twisted Evil x

*pat* lol....good thing I understand your obsession. Otherwise...you'd be freaking me out just a bit bff Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 9th 2010, 2:48 am

harrypotter_ftw wrote:
lumosluna wrote:
HAH! XDD I WILL get all of his movies one day!! I swear. Twisted Evil x

*pat* lol....good thing I understand your obsession. Otherwise...you'd be freaking me out just a bit bff Wink
HAH! Whew! Wink Wink x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 9th 2010, 2:49 am

Honestly, out of these 3 movies,I still like the first one the best....the 3rd movie was way too predictable (for me anyways).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 9th 2010, 2:53 am

Same here! But I do like the beginning of the third, when Jack's nose is going across the screen sniffing stuff XDD! x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 9th 2010, 2:54 am

lumosluna wrote:Same here! But I do like the beginning of the third, when Jack's nose is going across the screen sniffing stuff XDD! x

omr..................

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 9th 2010, 2:58 am

HAHAHAHA! Okay... you HAVE to admit, it's funny xDD You know you wanna Wink x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 9th 2010, 3:02 am

lumosluna wrote:HAHAHAHA! Okay... you HAVE to admit, it's funny xDD You know you wanna Wink x


*silence*
....................wow.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 9th 2010, 3:03 am

harrypotter_ftw wrote:
lumosluna wrote:HAHAHAHA! Okay... you HAVE to admit, it's funny xDD You know you wanna Wink x


*silence*
....................wow.
HAHAH! So mean... *sniffles* x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 9th 2010, 3:06 am

Pshhhhh, I am not mean! Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  lumosluna on March 9th 2010, 4:27 am

harrypotter_ftw wrote:Pshhhhh, I am not mean! Twisted Evil
:O LIESSS!! You made me look like a fool talking about Johnny's nose Sad (hahah, a fool xD) x
avatar
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 23
Location : LALALAAAAAA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Guest on March 9th 2010, 4:37 am

lumosluna wrote:
:O LIESSS!! You made me look like a fool talking about Johnny's nose Sad (hahah, a fool xD) x

that was all you bff!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum