NEW nd a lil scared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW nd a lil scared

Post  Guest on August 27th 2010, 6:29 am

hi! my real name rebecka stephens.
I was looking for a harry potter forum and found this. i already joined a percy jackson and shapeshifter so i have RP experience but not much. I live in appleton city missouri ( i dont expect an yone to know where appleton city is). and thts my mainly bout me so, HEYY!
oh and i am VERY EXTREMELY RANDOM!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW nd a lil scared

Post  Molly Prewett on August 27th 2010, 6:36 am

Hi there and welcome! Don't be scared! We're all a little insane here, but we're friendly, and I'm sure your randomness will fit right in.

I'm Hermione - I'm Head Mod around here, feel free to PM me with any questions or issues you have as you settle in here.
You can PM any of the Mods - our names appear in light blue, and Dominique Weasley is Gryffindor's Mod as well.

Just a few things to keep in mind - please head on down to the Rules section and have a read if you haven't already done so. Also, roleplay here is restarting at the end of the month (so you've arrived just in time for the action!). If you'd like to join in, it will be fantastic! There is a character profile for you to fill in - I'll post the form in a second for you. Please fill it in and PM it to me asap.

Welcome!
I hope you have a fantastic time here at AWF!

Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery on August 27th 2010, 6:39 am

HI HI.

The main thing is that we are restarting the whole rp world in less than a week, so don't worry about that right now. It's a little slow because we're just waiting around, but things will explode when Aug 31 rolls around, I promise!

Also, pretty pretty please go read ALL of the rules thoroughly and you'll be absolutely fine here. Just make sure you read those rules!

WELCOME WELCOME AND HAVE LOADS OF FUN!!
Logan Avery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett on August 27th 2010, 6:41 am

I forgot to ask - do you intend to play as a Granger who is related to Hermione? We have a guideline here that asks new users not to create accounts that are closely related to major characters. This is mainly to stop there being a multitude of extra Blacks and Malfoys and Weasleys etc running around the place. As I am Hermione, I can tell you I will have no issue if you want to be a cousin or something of Hermione, which could be fun, or if you'd like to take on a canon HP character, we have a list of available/up for grabs characters up in the Announcements section. Smile

Here you go:

[color:fa63=CHANGE THIS COLOR TO THEIR HOUSE COLOR: red, green, blue, or orange (because yellow does not show up well)]CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE

Just the Basics

Full Name

Nicknames

Year

House

Alignment

Blood Status

Sexual Persuasion

Birthday

Canon or Original?

Generation [Marauder, HP, Next]

Wand

Patronus

---

Take a Look

Faceclaim

[IMG][/IMG]

Hair

Eyes

Build, Defining Features, etc.

---

On the Inside

Personality

Dislikes

Fears/Weaknesses

Strengths/Skills

Friends

Enemies

---

Where You're Coming From

Family

Childhood

History

---

Behind the Facade

The Name We Call You

Birthday

How'd You Find Us?

---

Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell on August 27th 2010, 6:41 am

Hi! Nikki at your service.
Well... Nikki, Oliver, Tolga, and Andromeda. I play all of them, but Tolga is leaving come September.
I am completely bonkers. Really. I lead the insanity here with my non-biological triplet Dee.
Don't be scared. We are lovely people. Welcome to the AWF family. I hope you have fun here!
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane on August 27th 2010, 6:43 am

Welcome!!!

Please excuse the sane post. I have run out of energy.

I'm Milli, one of the resident crazies. Actually we are all crazy but if you're a random person you'll do just fine here.

I can't really get into logistics right now, seeing as I'm about to pass out, but read over the rules and pay aattention to stuff the other members might share and you'll be fine.

I'm always hanging about if you need help, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you need to.

Have fun!!
Romilda Vane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 27th 2010, 6:44 am

i hope so ...... i have looked at some things already and think that the AVPM section is totally the best .
(random quote " I want hermonie granger and a rocket ship!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson on August 27th 2010, 12:07 pm

Just another person saying WELCOME!

I go by AJ, but I play Angelina Johnson, Gideon Prewett and half of Lily Evans. If you're random, I dare say you'd fit right in!
You can PM me as well if you need help with anything...
Well, WELCOME!
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins on August 27th 2010, 12:59 pm

HI AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL PLACE OF THE INTERNET CALLED AWF.
I'M DEMELZA OR DEM, WHICHEVER ONE YOU LIKE.
FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

View user profile http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang on August 28th 2010, 4:21 pm

So... welcome to AWF, I guess. I feel like everyone else has covered all the basics. I'm Cho Chang... and if you see Rubber Ducky floating around that's me as well. Nikki is most definitely right. Don't be scared! Hahaha.... She's right in another aspect. She's definitely insane... but I <3 her!
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley on August 28th 2010, 4:30 pm

WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME
WELCOME!!

Well, I'm Fabian, more commonly known as Cissa, seeing as I also RP as Narcissa Black... and I think I really don't have much to say. If you have ANNYYYYYYY questions at ALL, feel free to PM me! And I'm like, superduperpooperscooper sorry for the late welcoming... BUT WELCOME TO AWF, THE LAND FORUM OF LOVE AND HAPPY BUTTERFLIES. WHERE ALLLLLLL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUEEEE.
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

View user profile http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on August 28th 2010, 6:28 pm

Hi, and welcome!
I'm Pansy Parkinson, Slytherin mod, but I also play Bellatrix Black and Marco Montague.
Feel free to poke around the site and check things out, and jump right into conversations. Get involved and you'll have lots of fun. As the others have said, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Very Happy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley on August 28th 2010, 10:04 pm

Hi there!
Just wanted to give you an official AWF welcome.
Don't be too worried or scared. If anything, you should be concerned about how ridiculously crazy that we all are.
I'm the Gryffindor Mod and you can call me Dom because I RP Dominique Weasley (ignore the current Malfoy name because it's a joke). I also roleplay Scorpius Malfoy, Rolf Scamander, and Fenrir Greyback in 2.0.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! I'm most accessible through my Dominique Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy accounts.
Hope you have an awesome time on the site!
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top