AWF 1.0 Epic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  James Potter - Inactive on June 4th 2010, 11:53 am

So. I have been told my niche in AWF is The Poetry One. If this is true, then my poetry performance has been sadly lacking. I THINK I NEED TO WRITE SOMETHING NEW. Something amazing. Something everyone will read and love. Something that I am trying to hold myself to, and am thus posting here to make sure EVERYONE knows I am working on it, so they can hold me to it and beat me with a stick when I slack off. Something that requires your help.

You know the Odessy? How about the Iliad? We know those, right? Homer? That dude? Cool beans. Those are called epics. They're long poemy sorta things that tell a big ol' story. I think AWF 1.0 deserves one. The problem: Holy fucknuggets a lot happens here, and I can't remember all of it. THIS IS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP. I need you guys to post a summary of your character's drama to this point. I know, I know, I'm asking a lot. But not everything gets Daily Reel'd, and you all want an epic in AWF's honor, right? So you'll help me? I also know that all the drama won't be done until August (August, right?). But if you gave me the stuff up to NOW, I could start it, and then get a second installment once I'm done writing that bit.

About the summaries: I probably won't need a lot of detail. I will be taking some liberties, anyways. I just need to know what happened. I also probably don't need things that happened but were ditched because they didn't fit, or things that happened just because they'd be awesome or people wanted to try them, but they were never meant to be remembered (LOOKIN AT YOU REMSY AND PB&J).

Once I get the summaries I need, I'll probably try to post the parts I've written. I dont' know if I want to make you guys wait for the finished product, or give you installments. I'll probably end up with the latter, and you'll have to put up with rough, unedited versions until I'm completely done and find someone to help me edit. I'm relying on you guys to kick me in the ass and get me going again when I slack off (because I will slack off). BUT I NEED THOSE SUMMARIES, AND QUICK SO I CAN SET MYSELF A DEADLINE AND GET GOING ON THIS. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

James Potter - Inactive

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2010-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  James Potter - Inactive on June 4th 2010, 12:23 pm

A QUICK EDIT THAT I WANT TO BE NOTICED, SO I WON'T PUT IT IN THE FIRST POST.

ALL EPIC POEMS NEED A CENTRAL HERO. THAT'S KIND OF EPIC POETRY'S THING. THIS EPIC'S HERO IS EOWYN, OUR FIERCE OVERLORD. HER INNER CIRCLE IS COMPRISED OF THE MODS, PANSY, MYA, JOEL, AND FLEUR. YOU CAN TELL I'M TRYING TO BE ACCURATE, BECAUSE JAMES ISN'T AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER.

ALSO, THE WHOLE THING'S IN IAMBIC PENTAMETER.

James Potter - Inactive

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2010-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Gideon Prewett on June 4th 2010, 12:52 pm

I have nothing to share, but would love a copy of this when it's done!

... Wow, AJ is lame.
avatar
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Posts : 2377
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 27
Location : Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Nikki Orwell on June 4th 2010, 2:05 pm

I am going to pretend Nikki is important enough to need a summary.

Nikki's Life: She got here, became friends with Luna, Dom, Ginny and Padma. She met Fred by duct taping herself to him, and then adopted his ex-girlfriend's (Dee) baby. She took care of him, but then Dee wanted him back. So she returned him. Soon after, Luna returned to Gryffindor, but left the Lunamorties behind. So Nikki took care of them. She returned them, but not before meeting Scorpius in the Showers while washing the kids. Then she lies low for a while, because I had APs. When I got back, she flirted with Sirius a little, then had a few dates with Fred. She helped Mya give birth to the cub. She missed prom to help Fred grieve over George.

That is Nikki's life.
avatar
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Posts : 8187
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Katie Bell on June 4th 2010, 2:58 pm

-grabs AJs face and kisses her- NOW YOU AHVE DRAMA.

Katies life;- SIRIUS <3. Then SIRIUS </3 (repeat x4)
avatar
Katie Bell

Posts : 2942
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Gideon Prewett on June 4th 2010, 3:03 pm

Katie Bell wrote:-grabs AJs face and kisses her- NOW YOU AHVE DRAMA.

YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
avatar
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Posts : 2377
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 27
Location : Hogwarts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Guest on June 4th 2010, 4:09 pm

HOLYSHIT I JUST SAW THIS
I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER
JAMES I LOVE YOU AND I DEMAND TO SEE ALL OF THIS.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Guest on June 4th 2010, 5:01 pm

JAMES I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WENT DOWN WITH SIRIUS BEFORE I GOT TO HIM D:
SO I CAN'T HELP YOU ON THAT FRONT.
YOU PROBABLY KNOW MORE THAN I DO ABOUT HIM.

I ALSO STARTED TO DO SNAPE'S LIFE BUT I REALIZED EVERYTHING FOR HIM IS POSTED IN DAILY REEL BECAUSE I WAS REALLY GOOD ABOUT HIM.
IT'S REG THAT I WAS LAZY WITH FOR A WHILE.
BUT REALLY. ALL OF SNAPE'S LIFE IS UP THERE IN DETAIL, THE STUFF THAT MATTERS, ANYWAY.
Most of it is posted by me, but some was by Mya or Remus.

REG'S LIFE.
I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE ME DOING THIS GOOD LORD IT TOOK FOREVER.

1. Reg still wants Sirius back into his life. Sirius hates him.
2. Reg is an arrogant prick with a superiority complex. He finds far too much enjoyment in tormenting Faye, the mudblood of Slytherin.
3. Reg and Blaise don't really get along, much- or with most of the older Slytherins, who know Sirius. They assume he's just like his brother, and Reg is constantly living in Sirius' shadow, and hates it.
4. Reg = Love = Quidditch. Reg is on the pitch like, every fucking day.
5. Reg meets Viktor in the locker room, and goes all fanboy on him for a bit, then decides to actually talk to him like a normal person. They find they get along fairly well, and decide to go for a swim together, and they talk a lot. Viktor and Reg laugh about their awkwardness with women, though Viktor at least has a good amount of experience with them- I mean, he's Viktor Fucking Krum, who cares if he's awkward?
6. Reg and Viktor start training together on the pitch. Mounting sexual tension.
7. Reg and Dee are good friends; Dee has a crush on Reg, and Reg is oblivious, until she kisses him; so begins Degulus. Regulus feels weird and awkward and does not like it one bit. Dee is oblivious. Reg promises to treat her right. Tam sees Viktor and Regulus together on the pitch, wrestling in the mud and such. She knows, before either of them do.
8. Degulus is awkward. Krack tension is tense. One night, Viktor kisses Regulus on the pitch, and Regulus finally understands things and gets out of the Nile. He dumps Dee rather abruptly as soon as he can the next morning, and meets Viktor for practice as usual. He finds out that Viktor dumped Lily as well, and they decide to see where things lead them.
9. Cormac is Reg's BFF. He suspects something is going on, and starts acting extremely weird around Regulus.
10. Cormac and Reg get into a lot of fist fights. Reg likes punching people. A lot. Cormac spies on them in the locker room, and they start hooking up. Cormac makes a sound and kills the moment, they leave.
11. Eventually, Reg is forced to come out to Cormac- the first person he's told. Cormac says that he can't be friends with Regulus anymore because of it. Reg is devastated and kind of hates himself for it.
12. Viktor and Regulus aren't very careful, and they're caught- by Sirius and Remus. Remus spazzes and promptly yells "HOLYSHIT SIRIUS YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR HOT BROTHER WAS GAY!" And Sirius has a heart attack, then recovers, than promptly beats up Viktor because what he saw was the bigger guy forcing Regulus into something. Big misunderstanding, and Sirius is in shock.
13. Regulus and Viktor find out they disagree on one thing- muggle/muggle-born rights. Viktor is appalled to find out that Regulus and Gellert are close friends. They make up though, later, with hot sensual kisses, but when the clothes start to come off, Regulus freaks out and runs away in a panic. Viktor and him talk later, and Viktor tells Regulus they don't have to do anything that he doesn't want to.
14. Tam knows about Krack. Regulus punches her in the face, and threatens to murder her brutally if she breathes a word.
15. Cormac is half-friends and half-enemies with Regulus; one minute they're getting along, the next, Cormac is being a right arse to him, especially around Viktor. Then, one day on the pitch during a Slytherin practice, when everyone else but the two of them are gone- Cormac kisses Regulus. Regulus is horrified, punches him as hard as he possibly can in the face, and yells "WHAT IN THE NAME OF WENDELIN THE WEIRD'S TRAMP STAMP ARE YOU DOING?!" and Cormac runs away. COWARD.
16. Regulus helps Dee to the hospital after she's injured. He finally tells her why he dumped her. She punches him and hates him with a fiery passion for it. Regulus is now terrified of anyone else ever finding out he's gay, as it's gone horribly wrong all three times.
17. Regulus is looking for a quiet place to think, and Faye shows up, as it's her usual spot to smoke. Reg is too stressed out and upset to even be bothered with mocking and tormenting her like normal, which is a big surprise to her. Teddy shows up as well, and convinces Reg to try a cigarette, which he finds he likes. Teddy and Faye actually ending up cheering up Reg quite a bit with a lot of nonsense talk about cheesecake and baked goods, before Teddy leaves. After that, Reg confides quite a bit in Faye, much to both of their surprise. They're starting to get along quite well by the time Reg leaves.
18. Gellert lets slip that he's bi, and Reg tells him he's gay, the other night when Gellert was high. They seem to like each other well enough, when one avoids the subject of Viktor Krum, whom Gellert hates with a burning passion, for some as of yet unknown reason. Unfortunately for Reg, while talking to Gellert about what happened with Cormac, he lets slip that Viktor is his boyfriend. Gellert gets all pissy and goes on about how he knows things about Viktor that Reg doesn't, and he would do well to be cautious and heed his warnings about Krum. This really angers Regulus, who's deeply offended that anyone would dare insult Viktor in front of him. He demands Gellert tell him what he knows, but Gellert leaves, saying that he's made it clear by now it's not something he wants to talk about.
19. Reg and Faye are developing a very strange form of friendship, if you can call it that, which you can't, really. They really don't like each other but seem to be able to talk to each other more than with most people, especially Reg. Teddy, Faye, and Reg get into a fight at some point because Teddy said stupid shit to Scorp about Faye and Reg and that pisses both of them off. Reg defends Faye more than is necessary, and that irritates him because he doesn't want to care about a stupid muggleborn, but finds he kind of sort of does. He's really mad at Teddy for trying to fuck with Faye and Scorp's relationship, too, because he wants Faye to be happy, even if he hates her. Teddy leaves. Reg pays Faye for a good amount of cigarettes.
20. Reg and Gellert are friends, and decide to never speak of Viktor as it just goes badly.
21. Faye tells Reg about the stuff Teddy's been saying, and it really pisses Reg off. Reg goes after Teddy and beats the shit out of him.
22. Regulus and Cormac actually manage a civil conversation that doesn't end in violence. Cormac tells Reg he has feelings for him. Reg feels like crap about it and tells Cormac that nothing'll happen because he loves Viktor, and leaves.
23. Reg is stressed and goes to the corridor to smoke and hope that Faye turns up. Instead, Gellert shows up. They have an awkward moment because it's a very yucky muggle thing to do, but Gellert says it's not like he hasn't done it before. At any rate, they end up smoking together for a while and then part ways.
24. Reg is really upset about Cormac and stuff still and can't find Viktor, so he ends up going to the pitch late at night for a smoke. Viktor shows up and catches him smoking, and is NOT happy, more so about Reg lying to him than about him smoking. Reg tries to defend himself saying it helps him deal with stuff he can't talk about with Viktor, and that makes Viktor mad. Reg promises to stop because he doesn't want Viktor to go, and Viktor forgives him.
25. Reg a cranky asshole all over the place because he's not smoking.
26. Reg and Viktor talk about what's been going on with Cormac. Reg tells Viktor that he'd told Cormac that he loved Viktor. There's a lot of cutesy Krack and whatnot and Viktor tells him he loves him too. Awww.
27. Reg is still being a cranky asshole in his dorm and Gellert walks in and is accidentally hit in the face by one of the cigarette cartons that Reg is chucking at the wall. Reg tells Gellert that he's NOT happy about having to quit smoking to stay with Viktor. Gellert offers him an alternative in the form of pills, saying they'd help, and they're a thousand times better than cigarettes anyway. Reg takes them but doesn't do anything with them, and just stows it away under his bed. He'd rather deal with it on his own by thinking about happy thoughts and ignoring it all, and goes to sleep smiling about Viktor saying he loved him too.
28. Reg is really upset about Cormac and contemplates taking a pill. Gellert walks in and convinces him to do it. Reg is insanely high and giggly and oblivious, and Gellert is staring at him hungrily most of the time, imagining what it would be like to touch him and kiss him. Regulus starts making purple sparkles everywhere and is acting like a happy little kid, albeit a very flirty one, and is extremely close to Gellert's face and gives him an eskimo kiss. Gellert debates kissing him but changes his mind, deciding he didn't need to take advantage of him when he was high, and instead, he'd find a way to have him when he's sober.
29. Reg is nervous but is convinced to have a drink by Viktor. Viktor leaves the party with a very inebriated Reg 'cause he's more of a lightweight than Cissa and they end up in the room of requirement. Viktor gives him a blowjob and they fall asleep together. The next morning Reg doesn't remember and he freaks out and there's an awkward whale when Viktor tells him what happened. Viktor feels like he took advantage of Reg, but Reg doesn't, even though he's still horrified. They leave on good terms though because Reg blames himself.
30. Viktor shows Reg the scarf he made him, Reg loves it. Reg asks him what happened with Cormac and is upset that yet another person thinks Viktor's taking advantage of him, and that he's too old for Reg. He decides Cormac doesn't matter anymore and all that matters is Viktor. They have hugs and cuddles and part ways.
31. Regulus is using the narcotics far more often than he intended to, and whenever he starts to feel stressed or upset, he uses them. He's not telling Viktor, and Viktor feels like he's being lied to. Scorpius finds out about the two of them, and reacts much more positively than the others.
32. Tam tells Regulus that his brother knocked up Dee. Regulus FREAKS out and is SUPER pissed off, and horribly worried about Dee. Dee comes in and Regulus tries to tell her to let him be her friend, that he was going to make Sirius pay for what he'd done. Regulus confronts Sirius about Dee. Sirius kicks Reg's sorry ass and leaves him bleeding profusely by the rock. Katie finds Regulus nearly dead and gets him help, and gets Dee there as well. Dee sends a letter to Viktor and he comes and spends the night by Reg's side.
33. AT SOME POINT IN ALL OF THIS REG IS BFFS WITH DJINN, AND DJINN GIVES HIMSELF UP BECAUSE HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO LOVE A HUMAN, AND HE DOES.
34. Regulus and Gellert are becoming closer friends. Regulus gives Gellert flying lessons like he'd promised, which end up with Regulus pressing up against Gellert on Reg's broom. Gellert's terrified of flying and Reg knows it, so of course he scares the shit out of him by flying ridiculously fast and whatnot to catch the snitch. Gellert is very aware of Reg's body, Reg is not really thinking about him that way, though.
35. Regulus and Viktor get into a fight about Gellert, and Reg lying to Viktor. Viktor tells him that he no longer believes that Regulus loves him, and Reg still won't tell Viktor what he's hiding. Regulus is desperate to prove to him that he loves him, and tells him he wants to do it to show him it's true. Viktor can see that Regulus is shit scared and doesn't really want this, but Regulus won't stop because he's more scared of losing Viktor. They start, but it's not long before Regulus clearly shows he doesn't want this, and Viktor pulls out and pushes him away. He refuses to look at him and Regulus runs out crying.
36. Regulus goes to the corridor and meets Faye. Faye tells him she knows about Reg and Viktor, and Reg freaks out on her but eventually calms down enough to realize that Faye doesn't honestly give a damn, and still wants to be his friend. Faye tells him she's upset about what happened with Scorpius' father, and asks him for one of his pills. He gives her three and leaves.
37. Reg goes to the astronomy tower, where he meets Marid. Marid is shocked by Reg's hatred of him, and more stunned by the closeness of Djinn's relationship with Reg. Marid and Reg get into an argument which is about to turn into Reg's death, but Djinn suddenly appears and blocks the wall of fire before it hits Reg, then disappears into nothingness. Reg is fucking terrified out of his mind and takes seven pills. Djinn appears for a few minutes in front of him, and Regulus is convinced he's taken too much and he's hallucinating, because as far as he knows, it's impossible. Djinn fades away again as the drugs wear off and he leaves.
38. Regulus goes back to his dorm, very few pills left. Gellert walks in to grab his coat before he leaves for Hogsmeade to meet his dealer. Regulus asks him for either more pills, but preferably something else, something stronger. Gellert takes Regulus with him to Hogsmeade.
39. Regulus is absolutely distraught about Viktor, who he hasn't seen since the night in the room of requirement as mentioned above. He's sure that Viktor and him are over, and is miserable. He shoots up the cocaine for the first time. Cormac finds him after and tries to be a friend to him, and comfort him about Viktor. Cormac takes him up to his dorm to get drunk together because they're both miserable. Reg passes out on Cormac's bed and eventually Cormac falls asleep on Reg's chest. Scorpius comes in and sees them in a compromising position and leaves, disgusted with Reg as he thinks he's still with Viktor, but this took place before they got back together. Cormac wakes up and realizes he still has feelings for Reg and cuddles him while he sleeps. Reg wakes up and freaks out about it and leaves as soon as Cormac convinces him that nothing had happened.
40. Viktor and Reg talk, Viktor understands that nothing really happened between him and Cormac.
41. Regulus and Cormac meet on the pitch. Regulus hates his guts. Cormac tells him about Marcus and Penny, and Regulus feels bad, despite his hatred. They argue for a while but decide they both still want to repair their friendship, and leave on that note. Cormac understands that Regulus still hasn't and may never forgive him.
42.
43. Viktor and Reg sort things out, but Regulus is quickly becoming addicted to the cocaine, and it's starting to consume him.
44. Viktor kisses Fabian to prove a point. Sirius sees. Sirius tells Regulus that he knows Viktor's cheating on him with Fabian. Regulus refuses to believe him at first but eventually knows it has to be true, because Sirius wouldn't go out of his way to say something like that. He hates himself for being so untrustworthy and feels like he deserved what he got. He loses himself to crack again in desperation.
45. Regulus doesn't sleep or eat for a few days, living off cocaine alone because he doesn't want to deal with the reality of Viktor cheating on him. Fabian tells Regulus what really happened, and Regulus is relieved to know that Viktor loved him, and hadn't really betrayed him. He's okay with Fabian now. Regulus and Viktor make up, they're in love. Viktor gives Regulus a promise ring, saying he'll love him forever. Regulus loves it and shows it off every chance that he gets, but mostly just to Gellert. Regulus confronts Scorpius for lying to Viktor about Regulus and Cormac sleeping together.
46. Regulus talks to Cissa and Dee. Dee knows he's on drugs by his appearance. Regulus is clearly not physically okay. He falls off his broom while he's high. He's thinner. Sickly looking. People notice.
47. Regulus and Viktor make love again, and it's hot and awesome. Then, they start getting dressed... and Reg's cocaine falls out of his pocket. Viktor is speechless, then tells him he's done with Regulus, for good. He's shocked and upset and disgusted, and storms out. Regulus is left alone to cry and shoot up again. KRACK DIES.

THE REST I'LL POST IN ANOTHER POST I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE THIS ALL.


Last edited by Sirius Black on June 4th 2010, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Guest on June 4th 2010, 5:06 pm

PART TWO.

1. Narcissa finds him on the floor of the locker room, refusing to move. He confesses about Viktor as well as the drugs. She's insanely worried about him, and forces him to get back to the common room.
2. Regulus is shooting up in the corridor and Faye shows up. He tells her about Viktor, and the such. Faye says she's not sure she can stay his friend anymore if he keeps this shit up. Regulus is crushed by this, and walks away.
3. This actually happened before Krack died but I never posted it. Oops. Dee and Regulus talk; Dee can tell by looking at him that he's on drugs. He tells her he's on cocaine, and she tries to convince him to quit, that it's ruining him. He refuses, says he doesn't want to stop. Dee tells him she can't be his friend if he does that, and Regulus loses someone else. He's feeling friendless.
4. Regulus gets high, Djinn shows up again. Djinn is growing weaker by the minute, and isn't sure if he'll be able to come back again. He tells Regulus his soul is blackening, and that he's poisoning himself. They share a tender moment and embrace until Djinn starts to lose his corporeal form and disappears again.
5. Regulus finally returns to his dormitory, where Gellert is chilling out. Gellert sees how distraught he is and asks him what happened; Regulus tells him that Viktor left him over the drugs. Gellert tries to persuade him that Viktor was wrong to do this to him, and that Viktor doesn't deserve him. Regulus refuses to believe him, knowing what he's done was wrong. Gellert tells him why he hates Viktor- back at Durmstrang, Viktor got involved in a duel with two of Gellert's close friends, resulting in the other two boys' deaths, and Viktor coming out unscathed. Gellert believes Viktor killed them. Regulus is skeptical and knows there must be something more to it all. Reg starts to break down again, and Gellert tells him there are other ways for him to cheer up, besides the drugs, and promptly kisses him. Regulus panics at first but gives in, and they have insanely hot sex while saying nothing but Nine Inch Nails lyrics because Rachel and Eowyn would have it no other way. That's right, folks, GELLERT FUCKS REGULUS LIKE AN ANIMAL. After spending the night with Gellert, Reg wakes up to find himself alone. He's utterly miserable and really misses Viktor.
6. Reg and Cormac talk, Reg tells him about his night with Gellert, and Cormac gets slightly jealous. They joke around for a bit, but then Cormac finds out about the cocaine. He's shocked and hurt and upset that his friend has turned into a junkie and he hadn't even noticed. He tries to tell Reg to stop because Viktor probably still cares about him and Cormac himself definitely still cared. Reg is a stubborn asshole and won't listen, and Cormac leaves before he gets punched.
7. Reg starts losing everything and everyone that he cares about. Reg and Viktor run into each other on the beach, where Regulus had been sulking and holding the ring Viktor had given him. Viktor is shocked that he had kept it, more so when Reg shows him that he has the scarf as well. He now sees that Reg still loves him, and tells him that it didn't have to be this way. Reg admits he wishes he had gone to Viktor for help instead of Gellert. They fight about Gellert and Reg's friendship with him, and Viktor leaves.
8. Reg sees Cedric and Viktor. He is sad. So sad.

OH EHM GEE THE EPIC STUFF THAT IS WORTHY OF EPIC BECAUSE IT IS EPIC

1. He's insanely depressed with Viktor.
2. Faye finds out from Scorpius about Gellert and Regulus, she refuses to believe him, and they get into a fight over it.
3. Faye confronts Regulus, but he tells her everything she's heard is true. She calls him a parasite, says he doesn't even know who he is anymore, and it really hurts Regulus. She says she doesn't want to be his enemy, but they'll never be friends like they were.
4. That leaves Regulus with Gellert and the drugs. Gellert abuses him, basically, but Reg is too stupid to see it. Gellert is kind of a rapist.
5. Regulus and Gellert go to Hogsmeade together; Regulus leaves with heroin as well, this time.
6. Gellert drags Regulus to a back alley in Hogsmeade. Regulus is high on heroin, and Gellert tries- and succeeds- in taking advantage of him. What starts out as an intensely sexy fuck turns wrong when Gellert- partly on accident, partly on purpose- smashes Reg's head against the brick wall. Gellert finishes, Regulus passes out on the ground in his own blood. Gellert leaves him there.
7. Regulus wakes up alone, naked, and covered in his own blood. He realizes that they were right all along about Gellert, and he really has absolutely nothing left in the world.
8. Regulus goes to the showers to clean up, and has an extremely depressing scene which made me want to vomit it was so emo and stupid and pathetic. It's really long.

1. Regulus is in the showers, as is mentioned above. He turns to the last thing he has left- his drugs. He does the stupidest thing any junkie can do and speedballs (for you young children, that's heroin and cocaine together; the most lethal of drugs, really, and insanely strong. They have opposite effects; heroin slows down the heart, and cocaine speeds it up, and it confuses the cardiovascular system and generally results in overdose or cardiac arrest, with even the tiniest bit of each drug, if you do it wrong.). He overdoses.
2. Viktor and Sirius find Regulus, naked and dying in the showers. They get him to the hospital wing.
3. Sirius freaks the hell out on everyone, and is terrified out of his mind. Viktor is just as scared, but is a lot calmer than Sirius is.
4. Joel is epic and by my demand and obsession he totally quotes Pulp Fiction at everyone and I laughed a lot, as it was entirely for my amusement. I love you Joel.
5. Joel fucks up the adrenaline shot and commands Marid to help him. Marid is no longer under Joel's control, and he refuses, due to his hatred of Regulus.
6. Djinn returns. His body was the only thing that died when Marid murdered him; his soul attached itself to Marid. He takes over Marid's body and kills Marid for good.
7. Djinn pulls out the needle and uses his awesome god powers to sense the damage to Regulus. We all remember from months ago that Djinn's body can't handle any kind of pollution, i.e. drugs, alcohol, human emotion. All of which Regulus is full of. He kisses Regulus, and tells him all the things he can see in the future, because unlike before, he can finally see what happens to Regulus. It was so happy it made me cry, because it was also sad. Djinn sucks the poison out of Regulus and heals him with his own soul... which in turn kills him, body and soul. He is not coming back, this time, folks. He is dead.
8. Djinn's death also kills Nurse Joel, as their bodies and souls were linked. I am sad, because I loved Djinn and Joel. Halloween will take over as nurse.
9. Regulus is alive but unconscious. Sirius hugs him, says he's sorry, and leaves without another word. He has left Hogwarts until I'm back from vacation. Viktor won't leave Reg's side, and sends out a lot of notes to people about what happened.

-Regulus and Viktor are back together.
- Fabian sends Regulus the most epic get well card ever, a giant teddy bear, balloons, and various other things; he visits Regulus and cheers him up greatly.
- Regulus is devastated over Djinn and Joel's deaths; he swears to never use drugs again
- Regulus is too scared to go back to his dorm; he and Viktor are staying in the RoR for a few days.
- Sirius comes back; he tries to talk to Regulus, and ask his forgiveness, but Reg wants none of it, and Sirius leaves, rather upset about it.
- Regulus and Viktor share some -intimate- time.
- Regulus is introduced to Mya who he now views in fear as the scary mama bear who wants to forcefeed him so she can fatten him up, roast him, and feed him to her hair, which is a separate, sentient entity.
- Regulus, Viktor, and Fabian hang out a few times; much humor ensues.
- Regulus and Faye talk; he tells her what happened, and that he's done with drugs and Gellert for good. She's happy for him, and especially happy about him and Viktor.

REGULUS IS HAPPY ALL OVER THE PLACE.

AND THAT IS IT ALL OF IT I CANNOT BELIEVE I DID THAT AND YOU DAMN WELL BETTER APPRECIATE IT GOOD LORD.
YOU DID NOT NEED ALL OF THAT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN OR CUT OUT SO YOU GOT IT ALL.

FEEL.
LOVED.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on June 4th 2010, 5:35 pm

James Potter wrote:I also probably don't need things that happened but were ditched because they didn't fit, or things that happened just because they'd be awesome or people wanted to try them, but they were never meant to be remembered (LOOKIN AT YOU REMSY AND PB&J).



Good gravy Jamesy, just call out Pansy's moments of drunken random sex why don't you.
Anyway, THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA. I'll write up Panco later.
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Katie Bell on June 4th 2010, 5:47 pm

Pansy Malfoy wrote:
James Potter wrote:I also probably don't need things that happened but were ditched because they didn't fit, or things that happened just because they'd be awesome or people wanted to try them, but they were never meant to be remembered (LOOKIN AT YOU REMSY AND PB&J).



Good gravy Jamesy, just call out Pansy's moments of drunken random sex why don't you.
Anyway, THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA. I'll write up Panco later.

So Blansy just didnt happen did it?!
avatar
Katie Bell

Posts : 2942
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  HorcruxHunter on June 4th 2010, 6:09 pm

Here's lending a bit to Sirius' life.

1. George shows up at Hogwarts
2. George notices pretty girl
3. Sirius beats Severus up all cannon like. Hurts him badly
4. Severus gets pissed.
5. George finds out...somehow!
6. George yells at Sirius in the CR, because he was beaten up by...I think Severus and George is mad that Sirius is still an arrogant little bitch.
7. George takes pretty girl on date
8. Katie almost drowns at an awesome lake party and George and Ange and Severus (I fink?) take her to the HW. George comforts Ange (pretty girl) and their relationship commences for...until the drama next because i was sick/not around much for much of March/april and some of May

-skips ahead- Some other stuff happened, but obviously it doesn't matter hahaha
Angeorge cuteness is still going on. They have a movie night and George gives her a promise ring.
DUNDUNDUN George has sex with Severus Snape (Seriously you've got to stop that.)
George tells ange about the sex, and she flips out on him.
George falls off of the AT because he backed up a little too far
George is in a coma and actually dies for a few minutes but comes back to life because of a crappy plot which inolves Ange's heart being his horcrux or sommat. But I think I've decided that he just came back to life because he did... hey, muggles do it too!
Ange and George have some fun hate sex
Ange and George make up and have sex
Ange and George are talking, Dean pranks George
Angela gets pissed and Angeorge ends AGAIN
George beats Dean up and makes him tell ange about the prank
Happy George.
avatar
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Posts : 3817
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 24
Location : FAAAA FAAAA AWAY!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on June 4th 2010, 6:39 pm

Katie Bell wrote:
Pansy Malfoy wrote:
James Potter wrote:I also probably don't need things that happened but were ditched because they didn't fit, or things that happened just because they'd be awesome or people wanted to try them, but they were never meant to be remembered (LOOKIN AT YOU REMSY AND PB&J).



Good gravy Jamesy, just call out Pansy's moments of drunken random sex why don't you.
Anyway, THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA. I'll write up Panco later.

So Blansy just didnt happen did it?!


Well, PB&J and Remsy were random and somewhat ooc.
Blansy was real.
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Katie Bell on June 4th 2010, 6:47 pm

WELL HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE A NOTE OF THAT THEN. I WAS HURT WHEN YOU SAID "ILL MAKE NOTES ON PANCO"

-sob-

Skype?
avatar
Katie Bell

Posts : 2942
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on June 4th 2010, 6:50 pm

Blansy is part of Panco.
Also, I will stop this annoying OOC now before James pummels me within an inch of my life.
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  James Potter - Inactive on June 4th 2010, 11:59 pm

OH EOWYN I APPRECIATE THAT. I AM APPRECIATING THE HELL OUT OF THAT. HOLY FUCK THAT'S PROBABLY ENOUGH FOR AN ENTIRE EPIC ON ITS OWN. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I, JAMES POTTER, APPRECIATE YOUR MONSTER OF A SUMMARY, AND WILL PUT AS MUCH OF IT IN AS POSSIBLE.

I ALSO DON'T REMEMBER JACK SHIT ABOUT OLD SIRIUS BECAUSE I HATED HIM, TOO.

JUST POSTING THIS HERE SO MY SUMMARIES ARE ALL IN ONE PLACE, ONCE I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH TO COPY THEM ALL DOWN INTO A WORD DOCUMENT AND PRINT THEM SO I CAN CARRY THEM AROUND WHILE I WRITE THE DAMN THING.

Snape's Summary:

WHO: Remus Lupin, Severus Snape, Hermione Granger, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew
WHAT: Remus and Hermione were in a serious relationship, to the point where Remus marked Hermione (a werewolf thing we made up, apparently). However, Severus and Remus took their friendship a bit too far. They hook up a few times. When Sirius finds out, he attacks Severus, nearly killing him. Remus tells Hermione about what happened, and promises to call it all off, which he does. Except that doesn't last very long, and eventually there is hot sweaty Snupin sex, which nobody ever finds out about. Hermione and Severus run into each other in the library, and get into a nasty argument which turns into a full on fight, when Sirius gets involved. Eventually, Severus gets knocked out and Hermione is bitten by a poisonous snake Snape had conjured. When Remus finds out what happened, he pretty much tells Severus he didn't mean anything to him, and that Hermione was the only one who mattered. Severus is distraught, and tries to kill himself by throwing himself off the astronomy tower after telling Pansy what was going on. Unfortunately for him, he survives and is rescued by Lily, who he eventually tells the truth to. With Pansy and Lily's friendship, he recovers and promises to Lily he won't ever do anything like that again. Remus and Severus aren't exactly on speaking terms, but one full moon, Remus is abandoned by the marauders and ends up tearing himself to bits. He is discovered on the brink of death by Peter, and is rushed to the Hospital Wing. Hermione seems to have a strong reaction to the full moon due to Remus marking her, and is pretty much useless. Severus finds out Remus is dying, and goes insane for a little while, trying his best to save Remus, but being a downright raging asshole to everyone in his way. Sev is distraught over what happened to Remus and wants nothing more than to nurse him to health and not leave his side, but he sees how happy Remus is to see Hermione, and instead leaves when he's sure Remus will be okay so the two of them could be alone. He decides he doesn't want to get between them anymore, because he wants Remus to be happy, and for that he needs Hermione. The next day Hermione leaves Sev and Remus alone, and they talk for a little while. Severus reveals that what happened between them meant something more to him than it did to Remus, for who it was just sex. Remus asks Severus to be his friend again, and he agrees. Severus decides to seek out Hermione to apologize for everything and tell her he'd stay out of her way, but Hermione decides to be bitchy and ask him if he was in love with Remus. Severus freaks out and storms off, giving Hermione her answer. She feels terrible about it after, and Remus notices. Neither Hermione or Severus will tell Remus what happened and what was asked. Hermione and Remus get into a nasty fight over Hermione hiding things from Remus, about the effects of the mark and her conversation with Severus. Remus goes into a rage and accidentally breaks Hermione's arm, and then dumps her rather harshly and abandons her, for what he feels is for her own good.

Who: Remus, Severus
Where: The Empty Classroom
Pages: 1-2
What happened: Severus finds Remus distraught and hitting himself in the head, and Severus is extremely concerned. Remus tells him what happened, and flips out on Snape because he's tired of being left in the dark, and demands Snape explain what happened between him and Hermione. Severus gets super angry, yells a lot, and then eventually tells Remus the truth- that he's in love with him. Remus is shocked, and tries to hug Severus, but he's so hurt and angry that he tells Remus he hates him and storms off. Remus gets all pouty and sad and thinks he's a danger to everyone and the world is better off without him involving himself with other people, and it is very sad

Who: Sirius Black, Severus snape
Where: Black's hiding spot at the lake
Pages: 1-4
What: Severus is out for blood, and finally finds Black. They argue for a minute or so, then Severus goes into a rage. He ends up Crucio'ing him and setting him on fire at some point. He enjoys all of it, which disturbs him a lot. Sirius brings Lily into it in a panic, knowing it would stop Snape from actually killing him. Severus stuns him and conjures a snake ordering it to attack Sirius, and runs off before he knows what happens.

Where: The Hallway in Various Places
Pages: 3-4
Who: Sev and Hermione
What happened:
Hermione stumbles into Sev and takes the opportunity to apologise for past rudeness (thoughtlessly asking him if he loved Remus). Snape accepts, and needs to know if he had killed Sirius in their fight the day before. She assures him Sirius is fine and he tells her he's sorry about her and Remus breaking up, at which point she runs off again.

Who: Severus, Pansy
Where: Room of Requirement
What pages: 3-5
What happened: Severus goes into a panic after attacking Sirius and leaving him for dead. He sends a note to Pansy asking her to meet him in the Room of Requirement. He fills her in on everything when she gets there, and proceeds to freak out and panic more. He's scared of what he's done, upset that he enjoyed causing someone pain, and worried he's turning into a dark wizard. Pansy tells him that there's nothing wrong with any of it, and that they were all going to have to pick a side eventually. She comforts him and tells him he's not a monster for doing what he did, and that she would have done the same thing. She reminds him to be strong, because the weak don't survive in this world. Severus tackle hugs her a few times and then leaves for the Slytherin dorms, but he runs into Hermione.

Who was there: James, Sirius, Pansy, and Severus
What thread: Empty Classroom
What page numbers: 3-9
What happened: James and Sirius had an epic duel between Pansy and Sev. Sirius beat Sev into a bloody pulp, and Pansy did likewise to James. It was AWESOME.

Who: Pansy, Lily, Severus, Sirius
Where: Hospital Wing
What pages: 43-47
What Happened: Severus wakes up in the hospital wing, and is told by Sirius that Pansy is dead. Severus falls off the bed in a panic, and Sirius runs off being an ass, as usual. Lily helps Snape back in to the bed, tells him that Pansy is NOT in fact dead, and Severus starts to try and explain things. He's distracted when Pansy comes in, and is beyond thrilled to see her alive and well. They laugh a little and Sev begs her for a hug, giving Lily the impression that there is Paneverus that doesn't actually exist. Severus then turns to Lily to explain things, sorry that he broke his promise to her to stay away from Potter and Black. They work things out, and Lily assures him she's still his friend. She brings up the ball, and mentions that she's going with Ron, mostly to piss off James. Severus is a little hurt, and fails at trying to hide it. Lily convinces Sev to come despite not having a date, and promises to spend time with him there. She's really sweet to him, and then goes off to her dorm for bed, and Sev falls asleep happily dreaming about her.

Who: Sev, Remus
Where: Hospital Wing
Pages: 48-50
What happened: Remus tries to sneak in and out without being noticed, but knocks over a chair and wakes Severus up. Sev and him end up talking, and decide they want to be friends again. Severus ends up extremely aroused, and luckily for him Remus doesn't notice. Remus and Sev end up falling asleep together, holding hands.

Who: Remus, Severus, James
Where: Snape's Spot in the Forest, The Empty Classroom
Pages: 1-2, 9-13
What: Severus falls asleep at his spot in the forest, and has sexy but disturbing dreams about Remus. He wakes up and starts drinking a little, and sends a note to Remus to meet him. The two head over to the empty classroom. At this point Snape is more than a little tipsy, and he starts hitting on Remus, not realizing he's back with Hermione. James hears voices coming from the room and starts eavesdropping, and is shocked by what he hears, as he had no idea about Snupin, being gone before. Remus is tempted by Severus, but decides to tell him that he and Hermione are back together. Severus is embarrassed by his actions and words. At this point, James yells "What!?" in confusion and runs off, but not before alerting the two men to his presence. Remus tells Severus that he'll stand up to his friends for him, and won't let them attack him again. Remus leaves, and Severus spends the night on the couch there.

Who: Severus
Where: Empty Classroom
Pages: 13
What: Severus has another scary Snupin dream.

Who: Remus, Severus, Pansy, Draco
Where: The Hallway
Pages: 11-17
What: Remus was being attacked by a drunken Severus, who was busy yelling about froggies. Pansy showed up and Remus dumped drunken Sev into her care. He pulled her to the ground and tickled her, spilling whiskey on her, and proceeded to keep tickling her and lick the whiskey off her neck/chest. She tries to get away, but can't manage to push him off. Draco walked by and saw it, saying he never wanted to see either of them ever again. Severus feels like an ass, and Pansy cries, running after Draco. She tells him she loves him, and he says he loves her too. Things are instantly better, and they kiss. [And then due to all the various internet problems, it's been paused there until later.]

So, Sev and Tam run into each other, while Severus is still drunk after Draco sees him and Pansy together. He sobers up with a magic quill she gives him, and confronts him about Snupin. He says they're just friends. Shortly after, Remus and Hermione have their huge fight, and Remus runs into a room to find Tam and Sev there, Sev orders her out, she slaps him and leaves. Sev runs over to Remus to comfort him. Lots of hugs and sad, and then Remus reveals that he left Hermione because he had feelings for Sev. Lots of hugs and love, and then Remus falls asleep on him. Sev watches over him all night, and when Remus wakes up they talk about stuff, and Remus is still miserable. Sev decides to help distract him in fun ways, and they have hot sex. Eventually, Sev goes to the ball, Remus has his confrontation in the hallway with Hermione. Eventually, they end back up in the empty classroom, and have lots of adorable Snupin moments that make Hermione vomit. James eventually confronts Remus about him fucking Snivellus, and Remus defends Snape, saying he's not a bad person, and he deserves better, and James is pissed off. Meanwhile, Sev is off to tell Lily about Katie and James at the ball, which is really sad. On her way into the castle, Lily trips and hits her head, and Sev gets her to the hospital wing and tends to her. While he's waiting by her side, Remus shows up and they are cute and happy together. James shows up, and sees Remus and Snape all cute and happy, and flips. Then he sees Lily in the bed, and flips. Sev screams at him a ton for hurting Lily, but James is actually quite civil. Sev lets James go see Lily. When she wakes up, she thanks Sev and tells him to go tell Hermione and Fleur what happened. Sev is all 'but hermione will kill me if she sees me' but Lily convinces him to do so, and says something that he misunderstands as her approval of him and Remus. Sev and Remus leave, and James and Lily talk, and she seems to be forgiving him, despite better judgement. Meanwhile, Severus and Remus talk, Sev begs him to be with him, and Remus agrees to give him a chance. Severus is happy happy happy and squeeing.

Who: Dee, Sev
Where: Library
Pages: 25
What: This was worthy enough to get it's own spot on here. Dee stuck a bolar down Sev's pants. I died laughing at the mental image

Who: Sev, Hermy
Where: Hallway
What: Sev is looking for Hermy to tell her about Lily, and to make sure she knew about Snupin before she found out from anyone else, but he's too late. He tries to convince her he's not trying to hurt her or anything, he's just trying to be happy. Hermy realizes how similar they are, and in that they're both so desperate that they'll keep going back to Remus, no matter how many times he hurts them.

Who: Sev, Lily
Where: Lily's Spot
What: Severus tells Lily how happy he is about being with Remus. She's super confused because she's Hermy's friend too, and wants to be happy for him, but can't, knowing it'll hurt Herms. Sev ends up being all depressed about how much he hates himself and how much everyone hates him, and Lily tries to cheer him up, but he's just too sad. She tries to tell him that he's happy for him, but Sev's too upset and leaves.

Who: Sirius, Pansy, Remus, Sev, and a creeping Dee
Where: Lake
What: Sev and Remus meet up. Sev tells Remus he spoke to Hermione. Remus is hiding something from Sev, but won't say anything. Sev makes himself oblivious, choosing blissful ignorance over truth, and pretends he doesn't notice. They're being all flirty, when Sirius and Pansy see, and are gagging. Sirius punches Sev before Pansy can do anything, while Sev is busy making sure Pansy isn't about to kill him. Sev gets angry and yells at Sirius, asking why he doesn't even care about what Remus wants. Sirius says that Remus is dead to him. Remus passes out from exhaustion and stress, and Sev storms off to the castle with him.

Who: Sev, Remus, Dee
Where: Hospital Wing
What: Sev enters carrying Remus, puts him on a bed, and the bursts into tears. He's really angry that the moment he finds happiness, pretty much everyone wants to take it away. Dee shows up pulling a stick out of her stomach (I don't know either) and talks to Sev. He's depressed and opens up a little to her, and she tells him he's not vermin, he's a person, and that should count for something. Sev asks for Firebeer, she gives him fake stuff that he spits up, and he storms off to his dorm after leaving Remus a note.

I AM SKIPPING SNACO AND WHATEVER WE CALL ADRIAN/SEVERUS. THEY ARE RANDOM. I ALSO DON'T LIKE THEM.

Who: Severus and Remus
Where: Showers, Empty Classroom, Astronomy Tower, and Shrieking Shack
Pages: Showers: 4-11; Empty Classroom: 27-28; Astronomy Tower: 26-32; Shrieking Shack: 9
Summary: Remus enters the showers drunk and finds Sev who's already there. Sev gets him all sobered up then they have hot sexy Snupin shower sex. Remus is tired and they go back to the empty classroom falling asleep together while Sev is wondering still if Remus is keeping something from him. Remus has a particularly NASTY nightmare where he is getting laughed at by Sev and Hermione is murdered by Remus in werewolf form. He wakes up screaming and upset and Sev gets Remus to tell him that he's been having bad dreams. Then Remus gets drunk and drags Sev up to the Astronomy Tower, leans a bit to far over the edge then gets sad thinking about Hermione and tips over the railing but Sev saves him. Remus is upset because he doesn't even get to die to be free of his loss of Hermione so he runs off leaving a very confused Sev behind. Remus goes to the Shrieking Shack and spends a bit of time thinking to himself and decides that he is finished with hurting people, loving, and is going to leave everyone alone for now. He wants to become a strong person capable of defending himself and not being so weak all the time. He leaves and spends the night in his dorm. The next day he finds Sev still in the Astronomy Tower and tells him that it's over basically. Sev is very distraught and begs Remus not to leave him but Remus (being the jerk that he is) shoves him away and tells him to stop and let him go. Then he walks off leaving Sev behind ending Snupin forever. Sev heads back to his common room then leaves and heads off to who knows where. Remus ends up back in his common room and breaks down letting himself cry for the last time.

Who: Severus, Aberforth
Where: The Hog's Head
Pages: 5-6
What: Severus flees Hogwarts, and is now staying at the Hog's Head until he decides he's drunk enough to show his face at the castle again. Lots of emo, lots of whiskey. YAY!

GOOD FUCKING LORD I'M ONLY ON PAGE 5

Who: Sev, Pansy
Where: Hog's Head
What: Sev gets wasted with Pansy. Lots of emo. She gives him pancakes. Yay pancakes!

Who: Sev, Pansy, Lily
Where: Lily's Spot
What: Sev runs into Lily drunk while heading to the castle with Pansy. Pansy leaves, and Lily comforts Sev. Sev passes out next to her rambling about how perfect she is. She takes him to the castle. He wakes up and goes to the showers.

Who: Adrian, Sev
Where: Naughty Showers
What: Severus is in there showering, Adrian shows up. Sev freaks out at being assaulted while naked in the showers by yet another Slytherin crazy woman. She introduces herself. Severus is red as a quaffle. A bit of banter. Severus panics because he's got a hard on. He drops his towel and Adrian sees, and is extremely aroused. Severus panics more and runs away after dressing in a hurry, and leaves his boxers behind. Adrian takes them, and starts doing naughty things to herself while she's got Snape's boxers. Snape comes back because he thinks she's gone and he'd forgotten his schoolbag and the boxers. He finds his schoolbag, and also finds Adrian masturbating with his boxers in her face. He freaks out and runs away. With good reason.

Who: Severus, Tam, Adrian, and THANKFULLY Draco
Where: Boy's Dormitory (Slytherin, for the dolts out there who couldn't figure that out)
What: Severus is getting drunk because he is mentally scarred over Adrian doing nasty things to herself with his boxers. He finds that Draco had actually gotten him the matching Death Eater boxers, and in his happy drunken state he puts them on and runs about the dorm wearing nothing but them. Then, Tam and Adrian show up in nothing but towels, which do not stay on, and proceed to hold him down and molest him. Severus is screaming FIRE! and RAPE! and BUT I DON'T LIKE GIRLS! but nobody in Slytherin CARED. Meanwhile, Pansy and Draco have finished talking, and Draco comes upstairs and SAVES ME and boots them out.

Who: Remus, Severus
Where: Hallway
What: Severus stumbles into Remus the morning after Snaco while he's still in a daze, only partly dressed. It's extremely awkward. Then, Remus' wolfy senses start tingling and he realized that Sev had spent the night wtih Draco, and confronts him. Sev gets really angry and upset, saying he had no right to judge him; it was Remus who wanted things to be the way they were. He gets really upset because he still loves Remus a lot, and runs away to the showers, where he was headed to begin with.

Who: Remus, Hermione, and Severus
Where: Secluded Area of the Lake
Pages: 9-13
What: Remus and Hermione are walking by and stumble over Severus who's laying down. Hermione and Sev have a lovely little insult battle while Remus gets pissed off at Sev for calling Hermione a slut and such. Hermione strikes Sev a really low blow and Sev walks off feeling REALLY crappy. After he leaves Remus gets really upset, he realizes that truly is over now and cries for Sev. Hermione comforts him and they leave, Remus feeling better now.

Who: Lily, Severus
Where: Lily's Tree
Pages: 13-14
What: Sev and Lily see each other, and try to catch up on each other's lives. Severus freaks when he finds out she's been talking to James again, and he's terrified she'll get herself get hurt again. She gets mad, saying she can take care of herself, but Sev tells her he worries because she only ever sees the best in people. He goes on to say that she always sees good in people even when there isn't any, and that some people are just 100% bad. She gets angry, saying that's not true. He gets really upset and says that it's true; she's perfect in every way, and he's horrible in every way. He tells her to go find James instead and storms off really upset, still feeling all worthless over what Hermione said and believing Lily didn't deserve to have to deal with him. Lily gets angry and yells at him as he walks away, saying maybe she should just go find Potter, if Sev didn't want to be around her. Overall, very sad misunderstanding.

Who: Tam, Sev, Pansy, Autumn
Where: Slytherin Common Room
What: Sev is in the common room all PO'd after his talk with Lily. Tam and Pansy walk in, and are all, wtf dude, what happened to you? He rants a bit about how he wants to turn James into an onion and make him into onion rings and eat him because he thinks the world is better off without him, and he is hungry. Pansy and Tam are amused, and declare they'd be happy to help plot murder. Sev is extremely uncomfortable about being around Pansy, and Tam realizes she knows why- Snaco. Tam drags Sev away to talk to him, and Autumn turns to Pansy all 'wtf mate, one minute they're plotting murder, the next, they want onion rings?' and Pansy's laughing because she realizes how insane Sev sounds to anyone who doesn't know him well.

Who: Tam, Sev
Where: Kitchens
What: Tam tells Sev she knows about Snaco. He flips out and throws a plate at her, threatens to kill her if she tells Pansy, and she tells him she'd never do that because she thinks before she hurts people, but we all know that's total bullshit -cough-youcheatedonpeter-cough- He's frustrated and goes to the grounds to cool off.

Who: Remus, Sev
Where: Secluded part of the lake
What: Remus runs into Sev, and they have a nice awkward conversation, with ends with Remus being all 'I'm sorry I hurt you' and Sev being all 'why should you be, I'm worthless, just like your girlfriend said' and he's all 'but that's not true' and Sev's all 'but you didn't disagree with her' and eventually, Sev tells Remus he loves him and Remus walks away. *is very sad*

Who: Pansy, Sev
Where: Fireplace in Slytherin Common Room
What: Sev sends Pansy a note, saying he needs to talk to her. He confesses everything he's done lately, with the exception of Snaco. She tries to comfort him, telling him he'll be okay, and that she feels bad for not being there for him since she's been avoiding the common room because of Draco, and she's been too upset to notice he needed her. That makes him feel even more guilty about sleeping with Draco, and he's having an internal panic attack while trying to talk to her about Remus, Hermione, and Draco. He tries to explain that Draco didn't 'choose' Hermione over her, he was just doing what guys like him do, screwing around, and he hadn't meant to or wanted to hurt Pansy. Then he gets all depressed because Remus had left Sev for her, because he just wasn't good enough. Then he gets really depressed and tells her how sorry he is for doing things that hurt Lily and her when they're the only ones who've ever believed in him, says he doesn't deserve to live, and runs away to his dormitory. Pansy's left extremely confused because she has no idea what Snape could have done that he'd need to apologize for.

Who: Pansy, Sev, Autumn
Where: Library
What: Pansy runs into Sev in the library, and Autumn joins them for a bit. Severus had a good time convincing Autumn he's insane, until she finally goes away so he can talk to Pansy about Draco. She's trying to hide how upset and hurt she is, but he knows better. She admits she loves him too much, and wishes she didn't, and says she doesn't want to love him, because he'll only ever hurt her. -sadface-

Who: Sev, Lily
Where: Dock
What: Lily runs into Sev, only minutes after James had kissed her and run away, so she's really upset. Sev doesn't know what's going on, obviously. He begs her for forgiveness again, and she says it's alright, but when he asks what's wrong she ditches him and leaves him alone and confused.

Who: Sev, Draco
Where: Slytherin Common Room (Fireplace Thread)
What: Draco's being insanely depressing -mademeverysad- and is heartbroken over losing Pansy, and is depressed enough he wishes he were back at home, which is so sad it made me tear up. He tells Sev how he feels like such a fuck up and stuff, and mentions not remembering the other night with him, which is a big relief to Sev, and they decide to never speak of what may or may not have happened ever again. Sev tells him what Pansy said, and tries to remind him that he's DRACO MALFOY and isn't the worthless scum he seems to think he is. Then, Severus, being the genius that he is, accidentally lets something slip, which was of course expected or he would not be Sev, and says something about him 'fucking mudbloods and roommates' which takes a moment to sink in to Draco, who then promptly freaks out going 'WTF?!?! WAIT WHAT?!' And then Sev panics and runs away because he is panicking, and panicky people do that sort of thing.

Who: Sev, Pansy, Remus
Where: Quidditch Pitch
What: Sev is panicking and knocks himself out by running into a pole. Remus is all 'wtf' but when he realizes Sev isn't dead or anything he leaves. Pansy forces Sev to go to the hospital wing.

Who: Sev, James
Where: Portrait of the Fat Lady
What: Severus has just received a letter from Lily saying that James kissed her and abandoned her. He is not happy. He plots murder evilly outside the portrait waiting for James to walk out, and when he does, he promptly punches his face in, chokes him, kicks him in the ribs, and threatens to kill him if he does anything like that again.

Who: Sev, Lily
Where: A Random Hallway
Pages:
What: Lily ran into Sev (metaphorically), and ended up telling him about how she kissed James. He becomes ultra disappointed in her, but doesn't hate her like she thought he would, but eventually can't take talking to her after everything that had happened to him that day so walks off after telling her that he hated watching her get hurt but that after it all he'd be waiting with open arms.
OOC...My crown as Queen of Canon and Evotter is under debate. Hermione also debated, if Evotter were to end, running off to James. Remus and I are strongly against.

Who: Sev, Lily
Where: Birch Trees
What: Lily sees Sev and tries to talk to him, but he's really really depressed and upset with himself. She tries to comfort him but he won't say a thing about why he's so upset, 'cause he's afraid of how much she'll hate him. Eventually he tells her about betraying Pansy and sleeping with Draco, and about how he was currently panicking because of Draco not remembering and him letting something slip. She tells him he's not a bad person because he honestly does regret it, and he didn't mean to hurt Pansy, and he was drunk. He feels a bit better but not really and goes off to get drunk alone.

Who: Everyone, pretty much.
Where: The Lake
What: There's a game of spin the bottle. Severus wanders by drunk, and is convinced by Luna to join the game- where Remus and Hermione are playing as well. Thanks to Ginny's ridiculously awesome random number generator, it turned out that Remus had to kiss Severus. Severus is drunk, as we have already stated, and starts up a lot of shit with Hermione by kissing Remus far more than he should have.

Who: Severus, Hermione
Where: Hallway
What: Probably our best verbal fight yet on this site. Really nasty words are exchanged. Ends with both Sev and Whoremione feeling like total shit about themselves.

The above scenes are worth reading, so I have posted it in a note on Facebook without the OOC chat and stuff for you guys to read, if you missed it.
If you don't have a FB, message me and I'll copy/paste the scene into a PM for you. It's worth reading, I swear.

Who: Severus, Pansy
Where: Slytherin Common Room (Fireplace Thread)
What: After his fight with Hermy, Severus is really upset and crying by the fire and scaring younger students because he does that a lot. Pansy comes in and finds him and tries to talk to him, and though he doesn't really say much she makes him feel a lot better. Then he starts feeling really guilty for betraying her and he runs away to his dormitory 'cause he can't stand being around her when she's so nice, and he's been so horrible to her.

Who: Severus, Draco
Where: Boy's Dormitory One, The Astronomy Tower
What: Sev's on his bed still crying over everything from earlier when Draco shows up PISSED OFF, and demanded Sev tell him what really happened the night they got drunk together. Sev's too upset already to give him a proper answer. Draco screams at him a lot, telling him a lot of really nasty things, blaming him for whatever happened that night, that he's no better the Hermione. Severus is too insanely depressed to do much but just sit there and take it, and try to show Draco how sorry he is for everything that happened. Draco stops blaming him, at least, and is insanely depressed too, going on about how he doesn't deserve Pansy in the least, and he's a horrible bad person. He runs out really upset, and Sev chases him all the way to the Astronomy Tower. Draco tries to jump Sev won't let him, saying if anyone deserved to die for what happened, it was him, not Draco. It's very sad and had all the Death Note fans on the site being like OMG IT'S EPISODE 25 ALL OVER AGAIN WITH THE ROOFTOP IN THE RAIN SCENE, because it really was exactly that, only without the really adorable yet tragic scene afterwards. Anyway. Sev convinces Draco that killing himself would be the worst thing he could do to her, and he gets down off the ledge. Draco feels bad about what he said to so Sev before and tells him he didn't mean it, that he's not like Hermione at all. Sev's just so damn happy Draco's okay he hugs him, making things even more awkward for a bit, and begs him to still let him be his friend, even though he was such a shitty friend to him. Draco tells him a bad friend wouldn't have done what Sev did for him, and says that yeah, they could put everything behind them and still be friends. Draco goes off to find Pansy, as he clearly has a lot to say to her.

Who: Severus, Remus
Where: Astronomy Tower, or in Amethyst, Mine, Cat, and Joel's eyes, the roof of Headquarters in Death Note.
What: This scene is almost right out of Death Note, which we find hilarious, but you do not, as you do not watch Death Note, as you are a loser. Anyway. Remus sees Sev sitting on the ledge very dangerously close to the edge, and tells him to get off of it. Severus goes all L-like and OMGICANTHEARYOUCOMHEREWHATWASTHAT, and makes him come out into the rain. Remus asks him what the hell he was thinking when he kissed him and started all that drama, and Sev goes all Ryusaki-like and is all "I don't know. I don't make sense anyway." Remus tells him off for talking to Hermione the way he did, obviously not giving a shit about what she had said to Severus in return. Remus wants to leave but is nervous about leaving Sev so close to the edge. Sev tells him why should it matter, since he didn't care if Sev died anyway. Remus tells him that's not true and walks away. Sev sits in the rain a while longer then goes into his dormitory, glad to see a very happy and adorable Pansy/Draco. Well, not exactly happy... but well, the Slytherins who can see it understand. It's kind of perfect. And I want my own Draco dammit. -cry-

Who: Severus, Lily
Where: Her spot.
What: Adorable Sevily. Best friend bonding time. Severus is taking Lily to Hogsmeade this weekend.

Who: Severus, Pansy
Where: Hallway
What: Severus is insanely giddy and happy after talking to Lily, and Pansy runs into him in the hallway. They catch up on each other's lives a few minutes, and then Severus runs away to his dormitory because he remembered that nobody had picked Kerbit off the floor, and this made him very sad. Poor Kerbit.

Who: Severus, Kerbit
Where: Dormitory One
What: Severus puts a Pokemon band aid on Kerbit, but Kerbit likes Spongebob better. What a loser.

Who: Pansy, Mrs. Nott, Autumn, Dee, Bolar, Adrian, Severus, Narcissa
Where: The Slytherin's Official Party Thread
Pages: All of it.
What: Pansy supplies the alcohol, and then disappears somewhere else. BORING. Draco never showed. BORING. Adrian shows- NOT SO BORING. Everyone's getting drunk, well, except Cissy, because Severus remembers she's a lightweight and gives her baby fart label to make her feel included. Severus and Cissy get very flirty. Adrian sees, and starts getting really upset and jealous, so she starts hitting on Autumn. At some point, Cissy climbs on Severus and straddles him, kissing him and undressing him right there in the middle of the party, and Adrian gets 'revenge' by getting nasty with Autumn, only Severus really doesn't give a shit, because he couldn't care less about Adrian. He hardly notices, and takes Narcissa up to his dorm, and when Adrian finally realizes he's gone off somewhere with Narcissa, she gets really upset- upset enough that ADRIAN ISN'T HORNY ANYMORE. Oh shit! Haha. Yeah. So, Sev screws Narcissa, then ditches her while she's still sleeping. She wakes up and feels like an idiot for doing that because she should have known Sev obviously didn't give a shit about her, he was just drunk out of his mind and horny. She leaves the boys' dorm, upset with herself. Oh, and Autumn wakes up downstairs and freaks out when she realizes what she did with Adrian in front of everyone last night, and panics and runs away. Adrian's all WTF, I even stayed around for her. Oh, and Mrs. Nott was being a creeper, pretty much. OH. And the bolar kept molesting Sev, and he AK'd it when it grabbed his scrotum. Then Dee showed up and decided she wanted to "take a ride on Severus' unicorn horn" but finds Narcissa beat her to it. ALSO. Tam failed to notice all of this. What kind of creeper misses a party like this? I'm sure other stuff happened, but I was tipsy last night and this is all I remember.

Who: Lily, Severus
Where: Hogsmeade
What: A lot of adorable cuteness, before Evotter died officially. Severus promises to stop drinking so much. Severus has issues keeping his eyes off her and panics and runs away when they get up to the castle.

Who: Severus, Narissa
Where: Slytherin [Couches Thread]
What: Sev's chilling on his own and Narcissa comes in. He's a cocky asshole to the point where even I want to puke. She's more than a little upset at first that he really couldn't care less that it was her first time and whatnot, as he's being an asshole. He's pretty blunt that he knows that she knew what she was doing, that he was drunk and horny, and she pretty much threw herself at him. Anyway, things get less tense after a bit and she's just glad he's not going to even bother leading her on and acting like she meant something, as he doesn't see the point in lying to her. Somehow they end up on very good terms, even I'm not entirely sure how that happened, but now they're really good friends. O.o yeah, I know, I don't get it either. Anyway, something Narcissa says upsets him and he starts crying over Remus again, and he talks to Narcissa about it for a bit before they part ways and he goes and sulks in his dorm.

Who: Tam, Sev, Remus, Whoremione
Where: HW
What: Sev comes in after his tumble down the stairs this morning, and Remus and Tam are in there with an unconscious Hermione. Sev's a clumsy idiot and knocks over a potion onto Remus, and he flips out on him. Tam and Remus are both pretty jerkish to Sev, but it's mostly Remus being an asshole. Sev runs out crying.

Who: Tam, Sev
Where: Slytherin in the Fireplace thread.
What: Tam comes in and starts yelling at Sev more, slaps him really hard, calls him a dick, and leaves. Ouch. 'Cause you know, he totally needed that after being yelled at by Remus. Bitch.

Who: Severus, Lily
Where: Dock
What: Severus is still upset over Remus screaming at him, but he sees Lily looking far worse than he is. Lily tells him what happened with James, and they spend a great deal of time hugging and cuddling, as Lily cries on Sev's shoulder. He does his best to comfort her, and tries to remind both her and himself that it won't hurt forever, that things will get better. Sev's starting to realize he wants Lily as more than a friend.

Who: Severus, James
Where: Portrait of the Fat Lady
What: Severus kicks James' sorry ass for what he did to Lily.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I HATE YOU

POSTING THIS MUCH NOW, AND I HAVE TO GO SO I'LL CATCH THE REST LATER. I'M ONLY ON PAGE 8 OF THE DAILY REEL HOLY FUCK. AND LIKE HALF OF THE POSTS ARE SNAPE HAVING DRUNKEN SEX WITH SOMEONE.

... I think I am now officially AWF Historian. Woops.

James Potter - Inactive

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2010-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Guest on June 5th 2010, 12:07 am

OMG LMAO
YESSS
YOU SHOULD HAVE A BANNER.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  James Potter - Inactive on June 5th 2010, 2:45 am

A SUMMARY OF SEVERUS SNAPE'S LIFE: ROUND 2. HERE WE GO. NOW STARTS THE SEVILY. EXCUSE ME WHILE I BASH MY HEAD INTO A WALL UNTIL I CAN'T FEEL ANYMORE, AND DRINK MYSELF INTO OBLIVION TO PREPARE FOR THIS.

Who: Lily, Viktor, and Sev
Where: The Sloping Lawn in front of the castle
Pages: 4-8
What: Lily and Viktor are talking about books and flying. Sev comes and hates Viktor and is super mean and Viktor gives him sass. Then Sev gets all huffy and puffy and leaves. Viktor kisses Lily and Vikily is now official

Who: Sev, Cissa, Daphne, Megan
Where: Slytherin fireplace.
What: Sev is insanely pissed after Vikily happens. Cissa tries to talk to him, and the other two nose their way in, and generally piss of Sev by being interfering and nosy and not minding their own business. Eventually they go away, and Cissa sees what's really going on, even though Severus won't admit it. Eventually he leaves, looking for some place to get drunk. Oh, and Djinn pissed off Sev with pink ribbons.

Who: Severus, Remus, James
Where: HW
What: Sev comes in for a bandage. Remus sees him obviously hurt, and tries to help him. They're civil, and Sev's feeling horribly tortured 'cause he still cares about Remus. Then... JAMES WAKES UP. And hell breaks loose. He starts freaking out on Remus for being anywhere near Sev, who'd nearly killed James, and who he'd promised to stay away from. Things get out of hand, and James stuns him and kicks him around when he's already bleeding profusely. He's out cold. James then gives Remus an ultimatum, stay with the dying Sev and save him, or be friends with him. Remus stays. James is horribly hurt.

Who: Sev, Cissa, Pansy
Where: HW
What: Pansy comes in, Sev freaks but is so glad to see her okay. She won't tell him what's going on still, and she leaves, leaving him sick with worry about her. Before that though, Cissa comes in and freaks when she hears James landed him in the HW and is appalled at how Sev and James and Sirius interact with so much violence, on all sides. She talks to him a little though, and eventually he asks her to the ball as friends. Happy times.

Who: Sev, Lily
Where: Random Tree
What: Severus is sitting alone by the lake. Lily sees him. He's cold and distant. She tells him about her and Viktor splitting up. He's still cold and hurtful, until he finally admits that he is overprotective, 'cause he worries about her, so much. Things ease up after that, a little. Sev tells Lily he's going with Cissa to the ball, but would have taken her, if he'd known. Lily's fine with it, tells him to enjoy himself with her, though she won't object to spending time with him either. They leave. She makes a comment before she does, though, that drives Sev insane. He's getting frustrated.

Who: Severus, Narcissa, Lily
Where: The Ball, Cluster of Birches,
What: Severus and Cissa are going to the ball as friends, they have a nice time together. Severus finally gets to introduce her to Lily, and Cissa tries to leave them alone. Sev and Lily dance for a bit, but then she sees Cissa alone in the corner and makes him go back to her. Severus doesn't really mind, and he really did want to give Cissa a nice night because he still has a guilty conscience. They dance for a while until he sees Cedric talking/flirting with Lily, then he feels sick and leaves for the birch trees with Narcissa. They have another heart to heart, and he tells her the story of Snupin. For those of you who weren't a part of the old site or recently joined, you may as well read that bit, it's a short summary and not everything, but it's most of the major stuff. The scene starts here, the story is a bit down on the same page. Eventually, Cissa and Sev go back to the common room, she kisses him goodnight on the cheek and they part ways.

SOMEWHERE IN HERE SEVILY STARTED. IDK. IT'S LIKE THE ONLY PART OF SEV'S LIFE EOWYN DIDN'T PUT IN THE DAILY REEL.

1. He and Lily are happy and snuggly.
2. Severus has a huge crush on George Weasley.
3. Lily sees Severus staring at George and laughs it off. She trusts him.
4. Severus and George talk a little. Severus meets Fred.
5. Severus meets Antonin Dolohov in the showers, they hit it off.
6. Severus and Dolohov start becoming friends.
7. Adrian and Severus meet. Adrian is amused to find out that Severus has a steady girlfriend. Severus warns her to keep away from Lily or he'll fucking kill Adrian.
8. Severus and Dolohov get drunk at the astronomy tower. They flirt. A lot. Severus kisses Antonin. They make out; Severus leaves.
9. Severus writes a letter to Pansy. Pansy yells at him in her reply.
10. Severus goes to sulk in an empty classroom. George shows up. George starts flirting with him, and Severus flirts back. What starts out as a kiss results in the two of them fucking, after which Severus freaks out and runs out, and George follows suit.

GEE THIS IS A GREAT STORY I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

James Potter - Inactive

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2010-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive on June 5th 2010, 3:05 am

Well...
Viktor's life is basically summed up in Reg's life summary so I'll skip that part

Victoire:
She's dating Teddy and they're happy...She has no drama at all -sighs-

Luna:
She dated Voldemort
They had the Lunamorties and named them after Nsync
She cheated on him with Peter
They broke up and got back together
They got married
He left her for Peter
She got with Lee after being single and swooning over Lockhart -cries for the lack of Lovehart-
She was happy
Rolf came and he kissed her
She started falling for Rolf and she left Lee for him
Her and Rolf had bookshelf sex...FINALLY -clears off bookshelf-
And that is that...
Oh. The Lunamorties got eaten...by the blobs
avatar
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Posts : 15853
Join date : 2010-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Dean Thomas on June 5th 2010, 5:27 am

Ok let's do this!! -tries to remember everything-

-Dean is the wearer of adventure pants and is also the original sexy chocolate man.
-His first best buddy was Luna. They planned an Epic trip to Sweden (can't believe Luna didn't mention this) They find them and bring them back to Hogwarts. Dean names the baby boy Snorkack 'Giggty'
-He then becomes best friends with Lavender and Angela. They call themselves 'Deavela'. They are like the original trio, really close and all that.
-Dean provides the 'entertainment' at parties (mostly bachelorette parties). Which earned him the nicknames; "Officer Sexy Chocolate" and "Jethro Chocolatebuns"
-Dean likes to draw, that's about the only canon thing about him..

Romantic Stuffs:
-Dean and Dee dated in the old Forum, but broke up. It involved a rather horrible fight at the lake.
-Dean drank a lot then met Danni. Then Dean -gasp- lost his virginity. They were really cute and all, but then Dean had Tea time (Tam and Dean). Which was one of the most hilarious smuts in 1.0. It was then that he pointed out his 'sheep' hair. Tea time caused Deanni to break up along with....:
-Dean stalks meets Dom at the lake. They have fun and joke around with each other a lot. Dean realizes he really likes her. They starting 'seeing' each other, but they weren't dating!! When Dean finally asked Dom out, she told him she was preggers (Which, I'm sure you know all about James so I won't summarize). They go through a REALLY tough time, but are now trying to work things out.

More random stuffs:
-Dean was a massive drunk. He had a really hard time dealing with it...that is, until he started therapy with Nikki. Now every time he sees alcohol he feels like he is being chased by a mad robot and flying monkeys.
-Dean is currently an Angry-black-man. He went away from Hogwarts to calm himself, but came back only to become more angry than ever before.
-Angela is his BFFFFFFFFF so when he finds out George cheated on her (with SNAPE) he flips a shit. He beats George up..twice. Only for that bitch (love you) to take that loser (love you too) back!!! SOOOO him and Ange get into a huge fight and are no longer friends.
-George plays a prank on Dean to get an erection in front of the gay duck..which was TOTALLY awkward!!! Dean retaliates with a prank of his own, which causes Angeorge to sorta end (briefly..again -sigh-) George finds out is was Dean and loses it! He beats the shit out of Dean. Dean, George, and Angela get into another fight. Dean is about to leave Hogwarts...again..

hmm...I think that's all?

JAMES IS THE BESSTTTTTT!!! AND I TOTALLY LOVE THIS IDEA!
avatar
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 29
Location : Playing with Giggity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on June 5th 2010, 6:53 am

Pansy's Story.

Pansy and Draco fight. A lot. First when Draco finds Pansy pinned to the ground in the hallway with Severus licking whiskey off her chest. He says he never wants to see either of them again, but Pansy stops him and tells him she loves him. He says he loves her too, and they kiss and make up.

Then on St. Patrick's day, Draco leaves the Slytherin house party to go down to the lake. He and Hermione get drunk and have sex at the lake, but Hermione leaves feeling guilty about Remus, and Draco leaves feeling a little guilty about Pansy. Draco eventually confesses about it to Pansy, and she says she shouldn't be surprised, that she shouldn't have expected him to change. She calls him a bastard and leaves to go cry on the AT where no one would see, and Draco goes back to his dorm pissed off. Then Snaco happens, but I don't like to talk about that.

A while later, they meet up again in a corridor in the dungeons. He tells her how much he loves her and that he doesn't expect her to take him back right away, but hopes that she won't give up on him. They're back to being friends again and they sit in the hallway a while talking about school and their terrible families and pasts and eventually they get up and go to the common room.

Pansy duels Hermione, putting her into a coma. She wanted revenge for the things Hermione did to Draco, for talking to him in such a way that caused him to want to kill himself thinking that would make everyone happier.

Pansy is in the common room, wondering where Draco has been because it's been quite a while since he's been around. Blaise starts flirting with her, and she answers him coldly at first, but eventually warms up to him and returns the playful banter. Blaise insists that Draco isn't around and that they should get it on, and Pansy is eventually convinced that Draco probably wouldn't care anyway. Blaise kisses her and picks her up, carrying her to his dorm where he had his way with her on Draco's bed.

Pansy tells Draco about it and they fight, and Draco gets mad and leaves after calling her a bitch and a whore, and some other choice words that really upset her because she knows it was stupid. They're over now.

Pansy tells Severus what happened and completely breaks down in front of him, something that he has never seen before. He's quite taken aback and once she calms down, Severus leaves to talk to Draco about it.

Pansy and Blaise finally talk for the first time since they did it on Draco's bed. She tells Blaise that she told Draco and that he will probably never speak to her again. She blames him for a lot of it, and Blaise gets angry because it's just as much Pansy's fault as it is his. She asks why he couldn't have just left her alone, and he says he's in love with her. Blaise feels about Pansy the same that Pansy feels about Draco. Completely in love with them, but they'll hardly give you the time of day because they're too busy chasing someone else. Blaise asks Pansy to choose, but she says she can't, she has to figure things out with Draco first. Blaise kisses her and leaves, saying they can't be friends until she makes a decision because his heart breaks just looking at her. Pansy is now completely conflicted and utterly confused.

One morning in the common room, Scorpius calls Pansy 'Panslut' and they argue, Scorpius thinking she deserves the nickname, but she says breaking someone's heart didn't make her a slut. Blaise comes in and hears Scorpius call her Panslut and he punches him in the jaw before apologizing to Pansy and leaving quickly.
Scorpius and Dee come in from the lake, where Scorp just told Dee about Blansy. Rumors grow like crazy, Dee bringing up ridiculous things and Blaise overhears. He gets angry at Scorp for stabbing him in the back because it seemed that he initiated the rumors, and they get into a nasty punching fight in the common room. Dee tries to stop them but gets knocked out, and Pansy comes down from her dorm at all the noise, stupefies Scorp, and breaks up the fight. Djinn is watching, noting the high amounts of estrogen coming from Scorpius and the unidentified BAMF hormones coming from Pansy. Reg takes Dee to the hospital, Pansy and Scorpius bitch at each other for a while before Pansy takes Blaise up to her room to heal him, all the while he keeps mumbling about loving her and doing this to protect her until he passes out. She lets him sleep on her bed while he gets better, and she sleeps in the floor.

Blaise wakes up halfway through the night and sees her on the floor, but moves her up onto the bed with him. She subconsciously snuggles up against him because the dungeons are cold. Pansy wakes up, jumping up too quickly and waking Blaise in the process. She checks his bruises under his shirt, and he takes off his shirt so she can check easier. He thanks her and leans in to kiss her but she pulls away. He asks if she regretted what happened, but she says she doesn't and kisses him instead. As they are kissing, Pansy decides that Blaise is good for her and it's easy to love him, which is not the case with Draco. She decides to try and love Blaise because he is good to her and because he isn't Draco. After some good snogging, they move to Tam's bed and do it there despite Blaise's injuries.

Draco finds Pansy sitting by the fire one night and she says they've got to figure out what's going on between them. He says there isn't anything anymore. Pansy wonders if it was stupid for them to even try to be something more than friends, but Draco says they just weren't ready yet. She asks if he wants her to just forget everything and start over, and she says that he can't possibly expect her to do that for him yet again. He throws a lamp against the wall yelling about whenever he sees her with Blaise his heart breaks. Pansy asks if he thinks she's got no feelings at all, that she is only trying to do something that is good for herself for once, and lets slip about Granger being in the hospital wing. She says if she is heartless, then it is because of Draco, because she had to survive while loving him for so long despite everything he did to hurt her. He asks what she did to Granger, and she tells him she just put her in the hospital wing for a week unconscious like she deserved, and Draco is reminded why he loved Pansy in the first place, her anger and spirit. He thanks her and apologizes. She tells him not to tell her that he's sorry, that it's too late for that. He puts his hand on her shoulder but she tells him not to touch her. Draco wants to fix their relationship. Pansy says it's beyond repair and that she's tired of feeling heartbroken because of him. She leaves for her dorm before he can manage to make her cry, and Draco goes back to his room to think of how to get her back.

In her room, Pansy starts drinking sitting in her floor and sulking. Blaise comes up to check on her and comfort her, and he brings chocolate. Eventually her mood improves and they proceed to lick chocolate off each other and have sex. Again. Because that's all those two do. They don't talk much, they just have sex. However, this time Blaise tried to take charge and Pansy completely freaked out. She realizes that she cannot let someone else have control of her body like that comfortably. She doesn't feel safe with Blaise controlling her like that, and she realizes that Draco is the only one she has ever felt fully safe with. She leaves to take a shower afterwards, knowing that she has to end whatever is going on with Blaise, the sooner the better.

Finally, Pansy and Severus catch up again. He yells at her quite a bit and calls her a coward for what she's doing, reminding her that Draco is the only one she has ever truly loved and that he does really care for her.

Pansy finally finds Blaise in her dorm one evening and tells him that they've got to end this, that she can't keep using him like this when she will never love him like he deserves to be loved. She ends it with him even though he says he will never love anyone as much as he loves her, but she knows this is for the best. She was using him and she couldn't keep doing that.

Pansy knows she's got to find Draco and apologize to him and let him know that she wants to try again. She goes to the room of requirement after being caught outside in a storm, where she turns down vodka in favor of playing the piano for a bit. Draco wanders in and they talk, he offers her some tea and blankets to warm her up since she's soaked from the storm. And they decide to give it another shot, to be friends again and work it out. They leave to go back to the common room so Pansy can get dry clothes.

At some point in here, Pansy sees Blaise again by the lake. They somehow got into a fight and it ended with Blaise telling Pansy to get away from him and her promising him she would never bother him again if she could help it.

Pansy and Draco meet up again in the hall, and Draco starts acting really arrogant and annoying and Pansy punches him and leaves rather pissed off.

Pansy sees Dee outside by the lake. Dee tells Pansy she is a horcrux and she wants to get rid of all her horcruxes. Though Pansy tries to talk her out of it, Dee knocks Pansy's wand out of her hand and AKs her before quickly running away. Luna finds Pansy's dead body and takes her up to the HW, though there's nothing they can do about it there. Draco finds out and comes into the HW, freaking out and feeling guilty because the last time they talked, Pansy was upset with him. He has to be sedated.

Pansy wakes up in the morning. Dee only killed the horcrux part of her, so the Pansy part of her is totally okay. She's still weak, and sick-ish, and Draco has a mental breakdown when he finds out she's okay, worried that he'd lost her forever. He takes her to the dorm and they pack up some stuff so he can take her away so that she can get better away from Hogwarts.

While they were staying at the Malfoy home in Paris, Draco proposed to her after Pansy asked him if he was really going to be serious about giving them a chance together this time around. She accepts, saying that was pretty damn serious. They are married at the Malfoy home, and come back to Hogwarts a few days later.

Pansy and Blaise are friends again after bonding over sharing memories of his mothers past weddings and all the trouble they caused at them. She told him about getting married and though he was upset about not being told sooner or invited, he was pacified by being promised an invite to their vow renewal this summer.

And now they are busy honeymooning all summer long, starting in Paris and stopping back at Hogwarts from time to time between destinations.









I know I'm probably leaving a lot out.. I may come back to this and edit later to add some stuff, but that's all I could think of right now that was totally in character and fitting into the plot line of Panco, which, really, is all Pansy cares about in the end anyway.
avatar
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Posts : 20146
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Malfoy Manor/Paris

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Draco Malfoy on June 5th 2010, 7:46 am

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!! Well I feel like I should give Tam an epic summery and all of my other actual used characters have been taken care of already... Sooooo... When have a real keyboard I promise I'll wire a proper summery of Tam's life!!!

________________________________________________________
avatar
Draco Malfoy

Posts : 29799
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : With Pansy

View user profile http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Guest on June 5th 2010, 8:53 am

Fleur's History:

  • Fleur gets hit on by Sirius, on the old forum and by the old Sirius, and she denies him repeatedly.
  • The ball on the old forum (don't even recall) happens and Fleur dances like a skank with Sirius because Katie wasn't there to please him. They go to an Abandoned Classroom and makeout for a bit. Sirius confesses his feelings for Fleur and she says she returns them. They fight for a moment about what will happen with Karius and he leaves in a huff.
  • Fleur and Tam get into a fight at the lake and it brings out Sasha Fierce. Tam wins, though, and Fleur goes to the HW.
  • Sirius chooses Fleur and they are happy for awhile, like, omg.
  • St. Patrick's Day Ball (Sadie Hawkin's): First, Fleur asks Sirius in a cute way and when he says yes, she and Sirius have sex and she loses her virginity. At the ball, Sirius and Fleur get crazy drank on butterwhiskey. At one point, a Polyjuice potion is placed in Fleur and Katie's drinks and they switch places. Sirius kisses Katie when she is Fleur, and Fleur freaks out as Katie. She runs to the Room of Requirement and tries to destroy Katie (herself) with a shard of mirror.
  • Hospital Wing - Sirius goes to see Katie, which is Fleur, and Fleur turns into herself. Sirius freaks a shit and starts talking about Katie when it's Fleur in the HW.
  • Sirius is a dumbass and tries to jump off the AT to decide whether or not to choose Fleur or Katie.
  • After finding this out, Fleur flees to Beauxbatons. Sirius follows. He convinces her he cares. She comes back.
  • Sirius is a jackass again. Fleur dumps his ass.
  • Fleur and Sirius have feelings for one another still, but she does not act upon them.
  • Fledric commences. She meets Cedric and they intrigue one another. She shows him some of her favorite places.
  • Fleur, not thinking that she and Cedric are official, sleeps with James Potter one night. They have the best implied smut on the planet.
  • Sirius is pissed. The best bromance besides Ben & Matt is ruined. Sorry.
  • Fleur tells Cedric. Cedric insults Fleur and is a jerk. Ouch.
  • Fleur is upset and lonely. One night, she gets drunk and walks down a hallway. Sirius is there and he takes her into an abandoned classroom. They have sexy Flerius smut. The end.
  • Fleur tries to act like she hates Sirius. She goes to Pansy and Katie's birthday party and Sirius tries to make out with her. They are interrupted by a jealous Katie and Fleur leaves.
  • Fleur and Sirius have an odd relationship, seriously.
  • Fleur goes to the common room and argues with Sirius. They argue about their feelings, for the most part, and Sirius kisses her once before leaving the common room. She is confused.
  • Fleur is asked to the prom by James Potter. She says yes. He kisses her and she does not pull away.
  • Sirius asks Fleur to prom. Stunned, she is forced to reject him since James asked her. Sirius is pissed. Best bromance killed again.
  • Before prom, Fleur and Sirius tell one another they love one another. James is not pleased. They agree to talk after prom.
  • At prom, Fleur and James dance. James kisses Fleur. Fleur pulls away. James is upset. James leaves Fleur there. Sirius talks to Fleur and she tells him about it. She then leaves to follow James. He tells her to leave. She leaves. Sad.
  • After prom, Fleur and Sirius confess what they want from one another and they get together. Happy.
  • Also after prom, Fleur confesses to Sirius that she kissed Petunia Evans when drunk, while also dancing on a bar and kicking Evan Rosier's drink all over him. Evan is angered. Something is about to go down. Sirius confesses that he kissed Viktor Krum while drunk. Fleur is speechless and Elise had no idea what to say.
  • Regulus ODs and Sirius leaves. He sends a note to Fleur and Fleur writes back, saying she'll be alright.
  • Sirius returns and he tells her everything about Regulus and how he apologized, but Reg didn't except. Fleur is there for him and tells him that Reg may need some time. Sirius gives Fleur a BEAUTIFUL necklace and she says she'll wear it all the time. They also tell each other that they love one another. It is an AWWWW for Flerius.
  • After that happens, way later, Fleur gets drunk with Dominique to celebrate Flerius' return. Parvati sends her a note to return to campus and she does so, alone. While walking down the corridor, she sees Evan. She is rather rude and Evan gets pissed. He slams her against a wall and beats her up pretty badly, while getting close to raping her. Sirius comes to the rescue and kicks Evan's ass, but to the extent he would have liked. Fleur is now in the HW and the drama is still unfolding.

I am sure there are gaps and I will fill those.
The end.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  James Potter - Inactive on June 5th 2010, 8:55 am

Well I found a way to start the epic.

FROM EOWYN'S NARRATION:
WELL THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW
MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED, TURNED UPSIDE DOWN
I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT, JUST SIT THERE TO THE LEFT <--------- this is lame but I can't think of a better rhyme
I'LL TELL YOU HOW I BECAME THE FRESH FIERCE GRAMMAR NAZI BITCHTASTIC OVERLORD OF AWF


JAMES AND ROSE'S SUMMARIES ARE COMING. I'M JUST LAZY. SIDES, IT'S MY EPIC ANYWAY.

James Potter - Inactive

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2010-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Lysander Scamander on June 6th 2010, 3:47 pm

LYSANDER;

SEXED. EVERYONE.

...and got STD's
avatar
Lysander Scamander

Posts : 311
Join date : 2010-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AWF 1.0 Epic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum