The Hallway

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Hallway

Post  Penelope Rosier on May 10th 2010, 9:14 am

Penny looked up at him, tears still in her eyes. "thank you..." she whispered. "how did things get so fucked up?"
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 9:17 am

"Cormac...." That's all he could say was his name. He hugged her tighter. "Don't worry Penny. We're going to
make it through this."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier on May 10th 2010, 9:24 am

she tensed at the mention of his name "if you say so. I just. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. but no matter what happens, someone's going to get hurt..."
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 9:28 am

He didn't have anything left to say except that he hoped that the person to get hurt wasn't him but he didn't want to pressure her with that. All he could do was just hold her and hope for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier on May 10th 2010, 9:30 am

Penny sighed and let him hold her. it was comforting. "should we be getting back? I don't think another night on the floor is gonna be a good idea..."

[although Penny's basically still IN the fireplace, maybe go circle of couches and then dorms?]
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 9:33 am

"Yeah, the floor probably isn't very comfortable after being on it so long." He stood up and helped her up and walked back to the CR with her while holding her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier on May 10th 2010, 9:35 am

she laughed a little "Not to mention bad for the kid" she held his hand and followed him to the common room

[i lied. i left the fireplace. go there]
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on May 10th 2010, 10:28 pm

Pansy had gone down to the lake to sit a while and think things over. After breaking things off with Blaise, she was beyond confused. He'd been good to her, but she couldn't use him like she was. It wasn't fair to anyone for her to keep doing that. She did what she had to, and he would just have to understand that in time. She might not love him like she loved Draco, but she did genuinely care for him more than most people. She'd been enjoying the actually quiet moment at the lake when the sky decided to open up, the rain coming down in sheets and drenching her completely to the skin before she could get back to the castle.
Once inside, she hurried through the halls trying to decide where to go. She'd find Draco, but wasn't ready just yet. She needed more time. She stopped and scribbled a note before charming it to go to Severus's dorm, turning quickly around a corner while shoving her quill back into her bag.

[cue Sev]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

View user profile http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 10:30 pm

Severus turns the corner, looking tired but content, for the most part, and isn't paying attention when he promptly walks directly into Pansy. "Pansy Flower!" he says with a grin, hugging her and picking up the bag he'd knocked out of her hands. "How're you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on May 10th 2010, 10:36 pm

[*just died at your avatar*]

"Oof." Pansy was knocked backwards, but laughed seeing that it was Severus and returned his hug, putting her bag back on her shoulder. "Hey, Sev. I'm alright, just... was thinking. About a lot." She tired to keep the sadness out of her voice, not sure where to start, but knowing she had to fill him in somehow. She reached up to try and wring the water out of her hair.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 10:47 pm

[sry was afk]

Severus always knows when Pansy is upset and hugs her again, looking at her concernedly. "What's wrong, pretty flower? What's going on?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on May 10th 2010, 10:52 pm

[It's fine.]

Pansy hugged him again gratefully. "I'm fine. Just, confused I guess." She shook her head and looked up at him. "I broke things off with Blaise finally, but he took it pretty bad. It was hard seeing him upset like that, but I know I couldn't drag it out anymore. And I've got to talk to Draco, I guess, I'm just afraid he won't want to talk to me. And I don't even know what to say to him, anyway."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini on May 10th 2010, 10:53 pm

[Took it bad? I DID NOT. -tightens the noose around his neck and gets ready to jump of the chair-]
Blaise Zabini

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on May 10th 2010, 10:55 pm

[Ahem. *removes noose* You just punched a wall.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 10:56 pm

Severus looked visibly relieved that poor Blaise wasn't going to be used by her any longer, and patted her on the shoulder. "You did the right thing. As for Draco... what do you even want, anymore?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on May 10th 2010, 11:04 pm

"I just need to know where we stand." She sighed, wondering what it was that she really did want. She loved him, she'd never deny that, but she wouldn't let herself get heartbroken by him again. He'd have to prove to her he was actually serious about this. "If it's even worth giving another shot at this point..."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 11:08 pm

"If you want him back as badly as he needs you, then yeah, it's worth it," he said bluntly, not bothering with tact. Tact was for lesser people- Pansy and him had an odd relationship which seemed to revolve around brutal honesty and realism.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on May 10th 2010, 11:11 pm

Pansy sighed, knowing it was true. She knew she wouldn't be able to do anything else until she gave it one last try. "Has he even left his dorm yet?" She wondered where to find him, but realized she still wasn't quite ready to run to talk to him just yet.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 11:12 pm

"Probably not. He hadn't, the last time I was in there. I'm starting to worry he'll just die of starvation or malnourishment. He's eaten every last one of my chocolate frogs, the little shit," he said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy on May 10th 2010, 11:20 pm

Pansy almost smiled, but couldn't realizing how pathetic it was. What were they without each other in their lives? "Alright, well I'm going to talk to him tonight," Pansy told him decisively, more for herself than him. "But for now, I need to be alone, and dry off too. I'll probably head to the Room of Requirement for a bit before I find him." Pansy hugged him again as she felt a bit better about the whole situation now, as his blunt truths always helped her out. She headed down the hallway, shouting back over her shoulder. "Thanks, Sev!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 10th 2010, 11:27 pm

Severus smiled a little and waved, heading back to his dorm. SWEET. If they get back together, maybe he'll stfu and stop moping, and I'll be able to EAT some of my OWN frogs, and not have to protect Kerbit so much...

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin on May 11th 2010, 2:04 am

Teddy walked into an empty hallway which he recognized instantly as a mistake. It reminded him too much of the one in the dungeons, all damp and dark and unwelcoming. He half expected to see Reg and Faye surrounded by a veil of smoke. He suddenly had a strong urge for a cigarette but, thinking of his BFF and of Vic, he shook it off.
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on May 11th 2010, 2:10 am

Scorpius walks through the hallway, feeling depressed, pissed and overall fucking annoyed with life. "Oi, Lupin," he sneers when he spots a guy with blue hair and realizing who it is instantly.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin on May 11th 2010, 2:12 am

Teddy hears his name and spins around. His spirits sink when he sees Scorp. Just the person he'd want to see in a dark Hallway. "Hi there. How's life treating you?" He gave a very fake and very cheesey grin.
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy on May 11th 2010, 2:16 am

He eyes the annoying child carefully. "Not so fucking great," he says slowly. "But for some reason, I feel as though you seem to know that already," he says crossing his arms.

Scorpius Malfoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top