It was google and me. Team effort.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Somewhere Private

Post  Guest on August 1st 2010, 11:14 pm

ELISE WILL YOU MARRY ME?
DON'T GIVE ME THAT FACE LUNA, WE'LL MOVE TO UTAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive on August 1st 2010, 11:15 pm

-shuns-
Viktor Krum - Inactive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 1st 2010, 11:38 pm

Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur smirked and flipped her hair with pride, happy that he had realized what he had gotten himself into. She pursed her lips as she tried to think of something for him to do. Some things seemed like they would be perfect, but then she remembered that he probably would enjoy them. "Alright, well. I 'ave two theengs. Ze first one ees just so I can see 'ow skilled an actor you can be and because I want to see 'ow your best friend Viktor reacts. As you 'ave said, I am devious and zerefore I cannot wait to see what theengs will be revealed when I tell you zat you 'ave to make Viktor believe zat you are gay," she says with a clap of her hands, "Zat will be...beyond 'ilarious. Ze second theeng ees more of sometheeng zat I want. You see, every girl 'as sometheeng zey 'ave always wanted to do, but because you 'ave zis allergy to all theengs 'library', mine 'as never come true. So, ze second theeng ees zat I want you to spend a night with me in ze library. Zere will be a couple catches 'ere and zere, but we won't talk about zose right now."

Sirius stares at Fleur with a most horrified expression on his face, utterly mortified and completely outraged. "SAY WHAT. YOU CANNOT DO THAT. YOU CANNOT MAKE ME DO THAT YOU CANNOT- OH YOU HORRIBLE EVIL DEVIOUS WOMAN YOU KNOW THAT I CANNOT SAY NO NOW OH MY MERLIN I AM JUST-- I think... I think I'm proud of you. If you did not come up with something that outrageous, cruel, and unimaginably and undeniably hilarious, you would not be the girl I love. But-- CRUELTY, I SAY! CRUELTY! WHAT IF VIKTOR RAPES ME, HM? WHAT WILL YOU SAY TO THAT! That is just... Wait. I just processed that second bit. Did you just say-- library? You want me to spend a night in the library?" Sirius blinks and looks confused. "... I mean, I would guess someone like Hermione or Remus might have a book fetish but really you? I guess we can spend a night in the library. I can do that. The books don't come alive at night, I know this because there are books in my dorm, and they would have killed me by now. WAIT THERE AREN'T BOOKS IN THE RESTRICTED SECTION THAT WILL KILL ME RIGHT?! RIGHT?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 1st 2010, 11:54 pm

Fleur glances down at her nails and decides she will need to give herself a fresh manicure in a couple days. She is forced to ignore Sirius' horrified looks because she wants to go through with both these things and fears that she would give in if she saw these expressions. She waits until the yelling has died down before replying, "...I'm glad zat I 'ave made you proud with my out of ze ordinary orders. I cannot wait to 'ear all ze crazy theengs zat 'appen when you 'ave to convince Viktor zat you are gay. Eet will be such entertainment!" She smirks and claps her hands in excitement. "Viktor will not rape you! 'E ees not like zat, ees 'e? 'E never seemed like a rapist to me during ze Triwizard Tournament. And yes, I do want you to spend a night with me een ze library," she pauses and smiles softly, shaking her head, "Eet ees adorable zat you theenk zat I am like 'Ermione and Remus. I do not theenk zat any of zere books come alive unless you play ze video games.."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 1st 2010, 11:58 pm

Sirius pales. "That was a really stupid thought. You are not like Hermione and Remus. I am not entirely sure you even like to read. I am now terrified because I have no idea what the other purposes of the library are and I am now rather intrigued and I feel like I should be running, but I am not. And good. I don't like when books come alive. I remember that one time we had to get the Monster Book of Monsters for Care of Magical Creatures. It bit off part of my pinky. My pinky was never the same again. And if that is your source of entertainment I have no words. I can't believe you are making me do this. I cannot... You are an evil woman. You really are a veela. I see the evil demonic veela side now. It had to come out some day. Oh my god I am going to make a complete arse of myself. OH, THE THINGS I WILL DO FOR LOVE!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 12:18 am

Fleur giggles at the color draining from Sirius' face. "I would never be like 'Ermione and Remus. I do not mind reading, but eet's not sometheeng I will do when zere are uzzer theengs to do. Aw, don't you worry. Eet's not like we'll be doing a sacrifice or anytheeng. Eet's one night een ze library and I'll be zere with you so you don't ave to worry about ze books eating you alive or anything. I am sorry to 'ear about your pinky. Eet must 'ave been a very 'andsome pinky," she says with a small pout, "I'm not too evil. I'm ze perfect amount of evil. Shh, you like ze veela part, you do. Even eef you don't like what you 'ave to do. I'm sure Viktor will find eet as entertaining as I do." She winks.

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 12:19 am

VIKTOR WILL NOT RAPE SIRIUS
HE WILL JUST LAUGH
A LOT
Viktor Krum - Inactive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 12:29 am

Sirius groaned and ran a hand through his gorgeous hair, smiling slightly. "You're right. I do love it. I love everything about you, you evil woman. You are still evil, yes you are. Even if I do love it. Mhm. Oh, I'm sure he'll find it hilarious, stupid bastard. You both enjoy torturing me equally, I think. God forbid the two of you ever conspire against me," he said with a shudder and a kiss on the lips. "And as long as you promise no harm comes to me or my various appendages, I'll do it, I suppose."

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 12:43 am

"Zere's still time for Viktor and I to come up with sometheeng. Don't theenk you're safe for one second!" she exclaims with a grin. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and shrugs her shoulders. "I cannot promise anytheeng on Viktor's part, but I can promise zat I won't bring you any 'arm while we're een ze library."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 2:35 am

Sirius shuddered and his eyes widen. "Fleur, I have kissed that man enough for a lifetime. You do realize if I'm going to be convincing, I'll have to do it AGAIN?! I have had that man's tongue in my mouth and I did not enjoy it. Not one bit. I am done with that. I had plenty of it. I did not like it. I do not want more. I BETTER GET SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF THIS IF I'M REALLY CONVINCING. My acting abilities do not come at a small price. I demand at least some reward if I put on a real show for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 3:11 am

Fleur laughs again. "I am comforted by zis fact. As long as you don't find yourself actually realizing zat you're gay, zen I am fine with eet 'appening again. You act as eef I do not 'ave sometheeng planned already. What do you theenk we will be doing in ze library, you silly boy? You obviously do not know me well enough. Maybe I should take away zat second dare."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 3:16 am

Sirius laugh and wrapped his arms around Fleur, kissing her on the forehead and stroking her cheek lightly with his hand. "Dammit girl, I really do love you. Fine. I'll do it, I'll do all of it, I swear, and you can even watch if you'd like, as I'm sure it'll be the performance of a lifetime. The height of my acting abilities, just for you, babe. Also, I somehow doubt I'll find myself discovering my 'true sexuality' with Viktor Krum, he's already tried that several times and it has not worked."

[This is the PM Luna sent me. Sirius is in my head in the fetal position, rocking back and forth and muttering to himself about his love for vaginas.]

-cackles-
Viktor is laughing his head off. Sirius is going to be sorry for accepting that dare when Viktor is through with him. He's not going to stop until Sirius is either:
A.) Crying.
B.) Dead.
C.) Finally realizing that he is indeed gay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 3:24 am

Fleur scrunches her nose and laughs. "I love you too, Sirius. I 'ave faith in you so I don't theenk zere ees any reason for me to watch. I'm also not as secretive as you are, so eet's best eef I let you go eet alone een order for you to be truly convincing. You can tell me all about eet later," she says fully content, "Hm. I'm glad to 'ear zat. I would be very, very upset with zat night een ze library eef you did."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 3:33 am

Sirius grins and wraps his arms around her waist, pressing his forehead to hers as he leans down to look at her. "I have to say, I'm quite intrigued about your plans for this library. I feel like I might turn out to like the place after all," he said with a smirk, his hands slipping slightly below her waist to rest on the top of her arse, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 3:43 am

Fleur wraps her arms around his neck and returns the smirk, biting on her lower lip. "Hmm, I'm not going to tell you what I 'ave planned. You're going to 'ave to wait until zat night to find out. I 'ave a feeling your attitude towards ze library will dramatically," she says and gives him a quick peck on the lips, laughing to herself when his hands slip from her waist. "No, no, no you 'ave to wait. You don't get ze prize until you complete ze challenge."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 3:46 am

Sirius pouted at her and shook his bangs out of his eyes, looking up at her with big, grey puppy eyes once more. "Oh, come now, you wouldn't tell this face no, would you? Nothing for your sweet puppy, whom you adore and love so much?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 3:54 am

Fleur frowned at the sight of his pout and puppy his eyes. This was not fair. Not fair at all. How was she supposed to be all 'in charge' when he made the pouty face? "I don't want to, but sometimes we 'ave to do theengs we don't want to do," she whispers because her strength in this idea is faltering, "Eet really depends on what ze puppy wants. I cannot give ze puppy too much or ze puppy might get sick and zen what would 'appen? I'd be sitting een ze library, all alone, een your favorite of all my skimpy pajamas, surrounded by books, all on my own...."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 4:07 am

Sirius stopped listening somewhere after 'skimpy pajamas' and is vaguely aware she is still speaking, but all he can think about right now is how much he wants to do her on the library check out desk. "Fleur stop talking nonsense, you're acting as if I wouldn't be up for another round or forty. There is no such thing as puppy getting sick from too much lovin', and right now I am going to stop talking, because talking is a waste when I can be putting my mouth to much better use like this," he says, quickly pushing her against the wall, giving her arse a tight squeeze and kissing her deeply on the mouth when--

"MEOW!" Evil, crispy, singed Mrs. Norris comes out of nowhere and hisses at them both and claws Sirius on the ankle.

Sirius curses loudly and glares at that cat. "I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU STAY ON FIRE YOU STUPID FELINE! BURN!" And all of this raucous has caused several people to look out their doors at the commotion. Cockblocked again. At least it wasn't by a baby, though. "Dammit. I hate cats," he growled, hugging Fleur instead. "I think I should get going, before that cat leads Filch here. Bloody cat probably wants revenge..." Sirius forgot he didn't tell Fleur about this...

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 4:21 am

Fleur doesn't speak at all when he starts talking because she doesn't feel the need to interrupt Sirius when he's talking as fast as he is right now and instead waits until he finishes. She lets out a yelp when her back hits the wall not out of pain but of surprise and hungrily kisses him back, entangling one hand into his hair as she does so. She jumps when Sirius curses loudly because she obviously wasn't clawed by a cat filled with hatred and didn't see the kitty. She watches the cat scamper off, resisting the urge to mention the proper reasoning that could be used to justify his hatred for cats. He did, after all, have his dog form. "Alright. I don't know why you ze cat would be seeking revenge unless you were ze one zat burnt her, but I 'onestly do not care. Just remember what you're supposed to do when you see Viktor and as soon as I 'ear word of 'im convinced that you are gay, we can 'ave our night een ze library."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 4:24 am

"... Do I have to do this NOW?! Can't it wait a bit! You know... planning for the right moment and all," he says, nodding quite seriously. "I need time to put such an act together, you know. Maybe a week or two. I mean, only if you want it to be really epic. I say we have a preview of the night in the library first, and then I'll enter the plotting stages," he says, grinning like a loon on loon tablets. "Oh. Cat. Yeah. Funny story, probably wouldn't interest you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 4:29 am

Fleur sighs, but decides to agree because Sirius would only do it his way anyway. "Fine, fine, fine. You can 'ave a week or two to plan out everytheeng. Oh, you want a preview of what ees going to 'appen in ze library, do you? Hmm...I theenk I can do zat. Potentially. Ze preview won't give too much away, you know. Zere 'as to be some surprise," she says while shaking her head at the loopy grin on his face, "I do not even want to know your cat story. Keep ze cat to yourself, yes? Yes."

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 2nd 2010, 4:31 am

"Yes, yes. Awesome. I'm good with any form of preview. Sounds wonderful. Right. I'm gonna go now, before Filch kills me. BYE LOVE!" Sirius smooches her on the lips and the runs off to go whimper in his corner about this awful dare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive on August 2nd 2010, 4:34 am

"Alright. Well, au revoir," she says and waves slightly as he runs off down the hall. Since she doesn't want to wait for the stupid cat to return, she leaves down the opposite end of the hallway to go do something random.

Seventh Year

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 12th 2010, 6:46 pm

Sirius is here. Inwardly panicking. Hoping his BFF can't find him, because he promised himself to do the dare whenever he sees him. Mhm.
THIS IS BEFORE THAT PARTY, YEAHH.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top